314

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 314

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"This, this..." Turning his head, Commander Fang looked at his daughter Fang Ting beside him.

"No, I didn't take advantage of him, I really like him. He sent me back to base, back home, and I was grateful to him, I had planned to marry him when I returned to base. But he was injured, and I couldn't help it! Speaking of this, Fang Ting cried bitterly.

"There is no way, what is called no way, he was injured to escort you home. And you leave him alone . Do you know how painful it is for him to be abandoned, do you know how painful it is to be a zombie, do you know?

In the end, Hanako is completely roaring.

Hearing Huazi's words, the faces of Jin Duobao, Guan Lei, and Mu Xiaolou also became very ugly. Because, they have also been zombies, and they all know the pain of being a zombie: "Bai Shen, sorry, sorry." I was just a little girl, those zombies were like monsters I was terrified, I was afraid, I was afraid that you would also become a monster, I, I was afraid that you would eat me. That's why I'll leave you alone!

Looking at Bai Shen standing behind Hanako, Fang Ting cried and apologized.

"Forget it, it's all gone!"

Chapter 223: The So-called Confession (2 more)

Turning around, he looked at the indifferent Bai Shen. Hanako unconsciously wrinkled her brows.

"I don't allow others to bully you, I don't allow it!"

Hearing Hanako's words, Bai Shen gently tugged at the corners of his mouth.

"Heaven is fair, although he made me a zombie for two years and three months.

However, he let me meet Ouyang Military Doctor and changed my whole life. Although I lost my beloved woman when I needed it most, he still sent me another woman who knew how to feel sorry for me.

"Hey, Boss Bai, you took the wrong medicine today, how can you talk and say a lot!" Opening his mouth, Jin Duobao said stupidly.

"Bai Shen!" Looking at the man who looked at him indifferently, Fang Ting gently called the man's name.

"Thank you for abandoning me in the first place and allowing me to find a better woman than you."

As he spoke, Bai Shen took Hanako's hand.

Looking at her hand being held, Hanako was a little dumbfounded.

"Hanako, forget it! She didn't matter to me anymore, and now you're the most important thing to me.

Looking stupidly, the man who discharged with himself, Hanako was stunned for a long time before coming back to his senses.

Damn, this is, is this a confession? What's wrong with this world, the dead face actually confessed to him???

"Dead faces, you have..."

"I said flower butterfly, do we have guests here?" Don't use nicknames, okay?" Smiling, Jin Duobao winked sharply at Hanako. The heart said: Grandma, you have a dead face, and Boss Bai is very faceless.

When Jin Duobao said this, Hanako was abrupt. Yes, there are still Fang family fathers and daughters here?

It seems that it is not the dead face who wants to confess to her, but that the dead face wants to play a play with her to anger his ex. This dead face is also true, and I didn't say it early when I asked her to help act, and she almost acted badly.

"Hahaha, yes, I'm much better than those shameless and ungrateful women. Moreover, I am a level six psychic, even if I encounter any zombie tide, I can protect Shen Shen. So that you won't run away!

"Ahem, ahem..."

Still heavy, Aunt Hanako, do you want to call it so numb? In his heart, Jin Duobao belly slandered.

"Bai Shen, you really have an eye, Miss Hanako, you are indeed better than me! I bless you. As she spoke, Fang Ting said sourly.

"Thank you!"

"Thank you, Shen Shen and I will definitely be very affectionate, even if one day, we encounter a zombie tide, Shen Shen is injured again, I will not abandon him, I will stay and become a zombie with him!" Staring at Fang Ting, Hanako said word by word seriously.

Hearing Hanako's words, Fang Ting tugged at the corners of her mouth. A wry smile appeared. Hanako is clearly ridiculing her insinuation, how can she be stupid and can't hear it?

"Shen Shen, I love you all my life, only love you, and die with you." Standing on tiptoe, Hanako did not hesitate to give Bai Shen a kiss in front of everyone and winked, Bai Shen was a little stupid when he was kissed, so he was successful in confessing?

He knew that Hanako cared so much about herself and must have feelings for herself.

Seeing the picture of two people hugging and kissing together, Fang Ting's heart was sour.

Over the years, she has always felt sorry for Bai Shen, but in that case, any normal person would choose to leave, wouldn't he?

Until this moment, until she saw that this man was holding another woman in his arms, Fang Ting suddenly realized that she had loved this man deeply for so many years.

"Hahaha, it's so lively at home!" Smiling, Wu Haotian and Ouyang Xu, the two masters, walked downstairs together.

"Oh, Commander Wu, Ouyang Military Doctor!" Smiling, Commander Fang hurriedly greeted.

"Commander, Ouyang Military Doctor!" Looking down, the others hurriedly greeted each other.

"Two dads, you are finally willing to go downstairs!" Seeing the two, Wu Chenxi rolled his eyes.

"Cissy, father has been a little busy recently, later, I will accompany you to train well."

Hearing Wu Haotian's words, Wu Chen couldn't help but shrink his neck. "Hey, hey, you guys talk, I'm going back to my room."

Seeing the little rabbit cub that ran away from the ash, Wu Haotian gently raised the corners of his mouth.

This kid likes to talk nonsense, it seems that it is really time to practice well with him!

Sitting on the sofa, Ouyang Xu politely delivered the fruit plate to Commander Fang.

"Commander Fang taste, this is the apple and melon grown at our base."

"B-ah, I have just tasted it, and it is as sweet as before the end of the world. It's delicious!

Smiling, Commander Fang hurriedly replied.

"This is Miss Fang, right?" Seeing Fang Ting with red eyes, Ouyang Xu asked with a smile.

First ChapterPrevious314/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel