318

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 318

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Your son is only six years old, too young to be suitable for my daughter?"

"Why is it inappropriate, two children are the same age!" Opening his mouth, Wu Haoyu said with a serious face.

"No, my daughter is three months older than your son. Your son is a little son-in-law, I don't want a little son-in-law, the little son-in-law will not hurt his wife!

Hearing the words Everyone: "..."

"Hey, you're really picky!" Rolling his eyes, Wu Haoyu took Wang Jun's two goods and did not have a problem.

"I want Sissy to be my aunt!"

"No, Cissy is my aunt!"

Look at those two people, you fight over me, the one who quarrels over the world. Ouyang Xu was speechless for a while.

"Guan Lei pull over!" Spoke, Wu Haotian said.

"Yes!" In response, Guan Lei parked the car on the side of the road.

"Wang Jun!"

"To!" Hearing Wu Haotian call his name, Wang Jun hurriedly agreed.

"Nangong Yu!"

"To!" Hearing the eldest brother shouting himself, Nangong Yu also answered immediately.

"You two get out of the car for me, run behind the car, when you run without strength to argue, when to get in the car again."

"Yes!" In response, the two people got out of the car with their heads down.

"Guan Lei, drive!"

"Yes, Commander Wu!"

He turned his head and looked at the two military commanders running behind the car. Everyone in the car couldn't help it.

"Big brother, you really have a trick, and only you can cure Wang Jun and Nangong Yu, the two stubborn oxen."

"If you feel like you have nothing to do, you can also go for a run!" Smiling, Wu Haotian looked at his brother.

"Hey, hey!" Jing Xie smiled impatiently, and Wu Haoyu hurriedly closed his mouth.

Taking out the map, Ouyang Xu looked at it seriously. "Let's stay in Streamer City tonight!"

"Okay!" Nodding, Wu Haotian agreed.

Glancing at the man, Ouyang Xu curled the corners of his mouth lightly. There are still 100 days to go, and there is still plenty of time, so use this road to spend a honeymoon with that fool!

Looking at his lover leaning on his shoulder, Wu Haotian gently hugged his lover's waist. "Tired?"

"No, I just want to rely on you!" Staring at the man's face, Ouyang Xu's tone had a bit of coquettishness.

"Okay, give you a lifetime!"

Hearing this, everyone was speechless for a while. The heart said: Is it really good for you two to show affection in front of so many people?