296-300

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 296

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

After the end of the world, each base is actively researching antidotes, and if Shangguan Kai wants to buy an antidote and take it back to the laboratory for research, it is also said in the past.

"No, not for research, but for my son. My son is a third-level golden zombie. His level was too low to complete Ouyang Military Doctor's bounty. Therefore, I want to go around and see if I can buy a potion from Ouyang Military Doctor!"

Hearing the other party say this, Ouyang Xu nodded slightly. "Have pity on the parents of the world. I can fully understand the mood of the commander of the lawsuit. However, the development of our antidote is not easy, after this batch of potions is used up, when the next batch will be completed, we do not know. So, in terms of price..."

"Doctor Ouyang rest assured, you will be satisfied with my bid!" Saying that, Shangguan Kai took out a file bag from his backpack and handed it to Ouyang Xu.

Opening the file bag and seeing the contents of the file, Ouyang Xu was slightly surprised.

"This is, this is the whole process of experimental recording and operation of transforming ordinary human physique?

"Yes, in the field of research in which ordinary people are transformed into superpowers, our base is much more advanced than other bases, and we already have successful experimental cases there. As far as I know, Dr. Zhang Min was also interested in the research of this topic at the beginning. It was because W Energy could not be supplied to the superpowered, so Dr. Zhang Min changed his research to the topic of energy processing.

"Yes, transforming ordinary people into supernatural beings, this is indeed Zhang Min's dream!

Nodding, Ouyang Xu also agreed with this very much.

"This is a very complete information, there should be no problem using this information to purchase Ouyang Military Doctor's antidote, right?" Speaking, Shangguan Kai asked.

"If this information is really as useful as the commander of the lawsuit says, of course, there is no problem, regardless of the premise that he must be useful for our research." This, I need to confirm!

"What does Doctor Ouyang mean?" Looking at Ouyang Xu, Shangguan Kai was a little puzzled.

"I will ask Zhang Min to come over and personally verify the value of this material. If it's worth me well, we can close the deal!

"Okay, I can wait!" Hearing Ouyang Xu say this, Shangguan Kai nodded and accepted it.

After taking the crystal ball, Ouyang Xu hurriedly contacted Zhang Min and asked Zhang Min to rush to Bluewater City.

Three hours later, Zhang Min and his wife arrived at Bluewater City.

Taking the information, Zhang Minzi looked at it carefully.

"How, is it useful for your research?" Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu asked.

"Well, it is of great help to my research topic!" Nodding, Zhang Min confirmed the value of this information.

"Well, in that case, then thank you Commander!" Saying that, Ouyang Xu took out an antidote and handed it to the other party.

"Well, nice cooperation!" Taking the potion, Shangguan Kai carefully put it away.