302

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 302

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Commander Song, about grain seeds?" He didn't want to waste too much time with this father and son, so Ouyang Xu directly asked the key question.

"Oh, this is the crystal nucleus we prepared, you see to buy twenty pounds of grain, no problem?" Saying that, Song Chengxin took out a bag of crystal nuclei and handed it to Ouyang Xu.

"No problem!" Taking over the crystal nucleus, Ouyang Xu took out the grain seeds and completed the delivery with Song Chengxin.

"Doctor Ouyang, I wonder if you can take us to visit the agricultural science building and let us learn the professional knowledge of growing grain seeds?" Opening, Song Chengxin asked.

"Ah, I'm really sorry Commander Song, I'm not feeling well today, I'm afraid I can't take the two of you over to visit!" Looking at each other with a smile, Ouyang Xu politely declined.

"Oh, yes!" Hearing Ouyang Xu say this, Song Chengxin was a little disappointed: "Commander Song, it's not early, there are still so many subordinates on my side who need my discipline, then, I won't leave the two of you for lunch!" Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu tactfully gave the eviction order.

When Ouyang Xu said this, Song Chengxin couldn't help frowning. I also knew that Ouyang Xu was not happy. Because the first few times he came, Ouyang Xu would not only take him to visit the agricultural science building, but also manage a lunch every time he came. However, obviously, this time the other party is not going to take care of the meal.

"Doctor Ouyang, I have another reluctant request, and I also ask Doctor Ouyang to complete it!"

"Oh?" Hearing this, Ouyang Xu raised his eyebrows.

"It's such a Ouyang military doctor, Guan Lei, he is my long-lost son, and I have been looking for him for the past few years. Now, he has dismantled the zombie virus and returned to human life. I want to take him back. Take good care.

Hearing this, Ouyang Xu's eyebrows raised higher. "You want Guan Lei?"

Old Wang Baegg, actually wants to dig me Ouyang Xu's person.

"Yes. He is my son, and for so many years, I have not fulfilled my responsibilities as a father, so I want to bring him back to compensate him well. Nodding, Song Chengxin's loving gaze fell on Guan Lei, whose face was distorted.

"Guan Lei, are you surnamed Song? How did I not know? Turning his head sideways, Ouyang Xu looked at Guan Lei.

"No, my surname is not Song. Such a noble surname, my surname cannot be afforded, my surname is Guan.

Looking at the disgusting so-called father with resentment, Guan Lei said with a mocking face: "Commander Song, you heard, he is not surnamed Song, nor is he your son, you recognize the wrong person!"

Hearing Ouyang Xu's words, Song Chengxin looked at Guan Lei with sorrow. "Xiao Lei, can't you not recognize me as a father because there is a misunderstanding between our father and son? Xiao Lei, you are the bloodline of my Song family, whether you admit it or not, what you are bleeding is my Song Chengxin's blood!