12

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 12

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Walking into the doctor's office, Wang Bing's eyes looked around the room. What I saw was a pile of empty chairs. and Ouyang Xu, who was looking at him holding his mobile phone.

"What about people? And military doctors? Automatically ignoring Ouyang Xu's existence, Wang Jun directly tore open his big voice and roared.

Hearing Wang Jun's words, Ouyang Xu's nose was almost crooked. What words? Isn't he human? Isn't he a military doctor?

"It's twenty-thirty-five, except for the military doctor on duty, the other military doctors have already left work!" Liang Liang spoke, and Ouyang Xu coldly informed the other party of this fact.

Before, this guy's face was like a zebra crossing. I didn't see what it looked like, but Ouyang Xu could see it clearly at this time. It is worthy of being a strong man with five big and three thick, and this face plate also has a big nose and big eyes. At a glance, you can tell that he is a guy with developed limbs and a simple mind.

"Medic on duty? You??? Pointing at the tip of Ouyang Xu's nose, Wang Jun's words were full of contempt. Isn't it, this little guy has only been here for a few days? How could it be his turn to be on duty?

"Wang Jun, are you here to find fault, or are you here to see a doctor?" He glanced at the other party without anger, obviously, Wang Jun's contempt, contempt and distrust of Ouyang Xu made Ouyang Xu very angry.

Looking behind Wang Jun, Ouyang Xu's gaze fell on the two camouflage suits behind him.

These two camouflage suits are also very tall. And one of them kept his head down, his face showed an abnormal redness, and he looked like he was sick.

"Go aside!" Raising his hand, Liu Zhichao pulled Wang Jun aside and helped the patient next to him to sit on the chair opposite Ouyang Xu.

"What's wrong, where is the discomfort?" Standing up, Ouyang Xu walked to the patient's side.

"Abdominal pain!" Opening his mouth, the man spat out these two words.

Hearing this slightly hoarse voice, and then looking at the tower-like height, Ouyang Xu was slightly startled. This is, Wu Haotian, Wu Haotian's voice?

"Wu Haotian?" Glaring, Ouyang Xu called out the other party's name.

Hearing the name called, the man slowly raised his head and looked at the white coat in front of him. "Are you?"

Seeing the other party, it was actually the intern doctor who drove a million-dollar car that he met a week ago, and Wu Haotian was also stunned.

Despite meeting before. However, last time, Ouyang Xu did not see the appearance under the other party's zebra crossing. This time, though, I saw it clearly.

The nose is straight, the eyes are deep, and the eyes are sharp. A resolute and stylish handsome face is a surprising personality. Unexpectedly, the villain actually looks so handsome! It's really unreasonable!

"Hey, how about you?" As he spoke, Wang Jun's big voice sounded in Ouyang Xu's ears again. It shook Ouyang Xu's eardrums with a tingling pain.

Turning his head sideways, Ouyang Xu glanced at the other party unpleasantly. Instead, he looked at Wu Haotian.