181-185

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 181

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Only then can the Wu family gain a foothold in the last days.

Hearing Ouyang Xu's words, everyone nodded one after another.

"And this, this is a crystal ball!" Saying that, Ouyang Xu took out three more transparent spheres the size of light bulbs.

"Xiaoxu, this is?" Looking at the crystal ball in his daughter-in-law's hand, Wu Zhenkun asked puzzled.

"Dad, this crystal ball is like a video mobile phone, and the three crystal balls can be connected to each other. With the crystal ball, in the future, if you have anything, you can directly contact the second and third uncles with the crystal ball, and you don't have to summon everyone to Jingcheng, which will be much more convenient.

"Well, this thing is good!" Nodding, the second uncle said yes again and again.

"Well, with this thing, it will be much more convenient for our brothers to contact again in the future!"

"And these..." Saying that, Ouyang Xu took out another thirty induction beads.

"This is a bead of induction, which can sense the presence of zombies within thirty meters. Dad, second uncle and third uncle each have ten pills. You can pick your henchmen and let them refine. In this way, in the future, the army can go out of the city to collect supplies, and it can be safer.

Hearing Ouyang Xu's words, the three nodded one after another and accepted the induction beads.

"Xiao Xu, if you have any extra words, the second uncle will not say it, if you have anything in the future, take care of yourself and talk to the second uncle." As long as the second uncle can do it, he will definitely go all out! Looking at his niece and daughter-in-law gratefully, the second uncle said with a serious face.

"Yes, Xiaoxu, dealing with the Chu family is the matter of our entire Wu family. When you and Haotian want to make a move, you must notify the third uncle. Although the strength of the third uncle is not as good as yours. However, the soldiers in the hands of the third uncle, how many do you use!

"Yes, the matter of the Chu family, the second uncle also fully supports you!"

"Thank you Third Uncle and Second Uncle!" Nodding, Ouyang Xu hurriedly thanked him.

"It's all a family, you don't have to say that. Second brother, you are ready to prepare, and you will refine your heart and eye tonight. In this way, it will be safer for you to return to Fucheng tomorrow! Opening his mouth, Wu Zhenkun ordered.

"I know, big brother!"

"Third man, since Xiao Xu said that there will be zombies walking in the day starting tomorrow. You should also refine your heart as soon as possible and return to the Comfort City base as soon as possible!"

"Well, I see, big brother!"

!

Chapter 140: The Appearance of Level 3 Zombies (<> More)

After dinner, Wu Haotian's room hugged his lover lying on the bed, and Wu Haotian gently kissed each other's side faces. "It took a lot of points, right?"