313

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 313

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Hey, dead faces!" Seeing that Bai Shen went up to the second floor, Hanako hurriedly chased after him.

"Ah, Bai Shen, he is this character, Miss Fang, don't be surprised!" Opening his mouth, Guan Lei hurriedly hit the circle.

I thought: What's wrong with Lao Bai today, in the past, he would never throw his face to the guests!

"No, I don't blame him, it's me who is sorry for him!" Shaking her head, Fang Ting said with a guilty look.

White Shen room.

Walking into the room, she saw Bai Shen lying on the bed with her arm pillowed, staring at the roof in a daze, Hanako blinked.

"What's wrong? Not happy?

Staring at the roof, Bai Shen was speechless.

"It's not because of that chick surnamed Fang, right?" Bai Shen ignored it, and Hanako didn't care, pushed the man's legs in and sat directly on the man's bed.

"Okay, I can't ask you this stuffy gourd, you just don't say anything to me!" After sitting on the edge of Bai Shen's bed and waiting for a long time, seeing that the man had no intention of speaking, Hanako stood up and wanted to leave.

Reaching out, Bai Shen took Hanako's arm.

Glaring, looking at the arm that was pulled, Hanako couldn't help but widen her eyes.

"Sit here and stay with me for a while!"

"Eh, am I hallucinating? Dead faces, you also have a day to beg the old woman?" Glaring at Bai Shen, Hanako asked with a smile.

Hearing this, Bai Shen frowned. "You're not old, you're only twenty-six!"

"Hmph, okay, I've learned to slap!" Knocking away the man's hand holding his arm, Hanako sat down again.

Staring at Hanako sitting next to him, after looking at it for a long time, Bai Shen sighed softly.

"At the beginning of the end times, Fang Ting and I were in the same city. At the time, she was a university student studying in a different place. And I was hired to kill people in that city.

Later, a lot of zombies appeared in that city. Fang Ting and I gathered together. Twenty-six of us were going to escape the city together."

"What about later? As she spoke, Hanako asked curiously.

"Later, we fled the city, but fifteen of the twenty-six died, leaving only eleven. And, on the run, I saved Fang Ting twice, she, she said he liked me, and we fell in love. After that, Fang Ting said that she wanted to go back to her hometown, I was an orphan and had no sense of belonging, since my girlfriend wanted to go home, I felt that as a man, as his boyfriend, I should escort her home and unite with her family.

"So, you escorted Fang Ting all the way to Lake City?" When she spoke, Hanako asked again, "Yes, she said that her home is in Lake City, and I escorted her all the way and wanted to send her home." Later, we saw that we were about to reach Lake City, but we encountered more than twenty junior zombies outside the base. At that time, I had a gun and a dagger in my hand, and I had been a mercenary for many years, and my skills were okay. Therefore, I took her all the way to kill, solved those zombies and escaped the danger. Although, I killed those twenty or so zombies, and did not let Fang Ting suffer any damage. However, I was injured in the heat of battle and contracted the zombie virus.