71

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 71

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Doctor Ouyang, please, please save the king team!" Saying that, Zhang Lu knelt down directly and pleaded with Ouyang Xu.

Glancing at Zhang Lu, Ouyang Xu snorted coldly. "Zhang Lu, you should know that when I let you enter the special forces brigade, it was because Haotian and I valued your potential and your calm and decisive attitude. I am very disappointed in you in this matter today!

Hearing this, Zhang Lu bit her lip. "I am willing to bear all the responsibilities, I am willing to accept any punishment from Ouyang Xu, please save the king team!"

Seeing Zhang Lu, who was kneeling to intercede for himself, Wang Jun frowned. "Why are you on your knees? Get up!

Although, this time, Ouyang Xu was very decisive, that is, he said that he would not save Wang Jun at all. However, Wang Jun knew in his heart that his sister-in-law would definitely not let herself become a zombie even if she was angry again. For this point, Wang Jun still has a bottom in his heart.

"Yes, yes, sister-in-law, you can quickly save the king rescue team!"

"Yes, save the king team!"

"Yes, Xiaoxu, save people first. It's not too late to find a way to punish him!

Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian also persuaded.

Looking at the people who were interceding for Wang Jun, Ouyang Xu opened his mouth and just wanted to say something, when he heard a crisp sound.

Not only did Ouyang Xu hear it, but others also heard it, and looking at the source of the sound, one after another sounded again.

"Xiaolu, what are you doing?" Glaring, looking at Zhang Lu, who was attacking left and right and was slamming his mouth, Wang Jun exclaimed. Pulled two but didn't hold on.

Kneeling on the ground, Zhang Lu still lowered her head like that, pumping her mouth fiercely.

"Cousin, what are you doing, what are you doing?" The third and second squads, who had heard the news, were stunned when they saw the situation in the house. Stepping forward, Liu Feifei hurriedly grabbed her cousin.

"Feifei, don't worry, it's my business!" As he spoke, Zhang Lu pushed the person away, and then slapped his mouth.

Listening to that clear sound, even if you don't look at it, everyone can feel every slap on the face, and the force will definitely not be light!

Looking at Zhang Lu, who was beating herself up, the members of the first squad who were originally complaining to her also wrinkled their brows one by one. I didn't think that this girl could actually do this in order to intercede for Team Wang.

"Okay, don't fight, don't fight!" As he spoke, Wang Jun hurriedly pulled Zhang Lu beside him.

"Team Wang is my fault, I hurt you!" Opening his mouth, Zhang Lu said with guilt.

"Say what? Am I okay with this? Opening his mouth, Wang Jun hurriedly refuted.

"Okay! ,, With a wave of his big hand, Ouyang Xu jumped down from the wall. came to Wang Jun.