351

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 351

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Looking at Chu Han, who looked proud, Wu Haotian snorted coldly with disdain. "Go, eat his bloody corpse."

"Yes, master!" In response, a beautiful big red flower flew out from Wu Haotian's body.

Looking down, watching the flying fall to the ground, opening his big mouth, and taking a mouthful of a man-eating flower that was devouring the blood corpse, Chu Han was shocked.

"Wu Haotian, then, what is that?"

"Piranha!"

"Piranha? Where did you get this thing? Could it be that Ouyang Xu's madman made it?

How could this kind of thing, which could not exist in the last days, suddenly appear. The answer, I'm afraid, is only the three words Ouyang Xu?

Except for this Ouyang Xu, I'm afraid no one has the ability to make such a strange thing.

"Don't mention his name, you don't deserve it!" Gulped. A dragon shadow flew out from behind Wu Haotian.

"This, what is this?" Glaring, looking at the snow-white dragon with a faint purple halo above Wu Haotian's head. Chu Han was shocked!

"This is my Wind Thunder Dragon!"

"Wind Thunder Dragon? You, you fused your two powers? Are you level ten? No, this can't be? No way!

In the ninth year of the apocalypse, even the W virus disappeared. There is no other way than relying on crystal nuclei to enhance special energy. Under such harsh conditions, even he, the zombie king, barely reached the eighth level of strength, how could Wu Haotian become a level ten as a human being!

"Hmph! You will never understand how much someone who truly loves will give for their beloved? Because you've never really been in love. I haven't really loved someone!

Yes, eight years after the end of the world, it is becoming more and more difficult for the supernatural to advance. However, he Wu Haotian has a lot of resources in his hands, because he has his Xiaoxu, because his Xiaoxu loves him so much, even if he knows that he will leave, he still has a lot of resources ready for him.

"Hehe, even if your love is unforgettable and your love is earth-shattering? Ouyang Xu is dead, dead, and will never come back! Looking at each other, Chu Han reminded coldly word by word.

"He doesn't deserve to die, and you, you're the one who deserves to die!" When the words fell, a roar of the dragon came from the air. Immediately after, the dragon roared and went straight to Chu Han on the opposite side.

"Ugh!" With a scream, Chu Han wanted to escape. However, the tenth-level coercion was like a cage, firmly imprisoning him in place, making him unable to move.

"No..." Glaring at the dragon approaching him, Chu Han roared, and his body was torn to pieces by the dragon in an instant.

Looking at Chu Han, who had turned into a piece of meat, Wu Haotian sneered. Flew and jumped off the tall building.

The dragon circled in the air and swooped towards the zombies below.

Everywhere they passed, all the zombies and blood corpses turned into flying minced meat.

In the last war of the end times, mankind defeated the remnants of the zombies led by Chu Han with absolute overwhelming strength. This apocalypse is completely over.

"Boss, you are so powerful, I can't imagine that the zombie king was actually solved by you with one move!" Opening his mouth, Wang Jun and You Rong Yan said.

"Yes, boss, you are really a worthy post-apocalyptic hero!" Nodding, Liu Zhichao also thinks so.

"Big brother, where have you been in the past two years, my parents are very worried about you!" Looking at his eldest brother, Wu Haoyu asked with concern.

"Yes, big brother, father-in-law and mother-in-law are very worried about you!" Looking at Wu Haotian, who looked indifferent, Nangong Yu also came over.

"Father, Cissy misses you so much!" Rushing over, Wu Chenxi hugged his father.

"Good son, father misses you too!" Rubbing the child's hair, Wu Haotian took the child's hand and handed the person to Nangong Yu.

"Nangong Yu, Xixi has been handed over to you, and in the future, he will not only be your son-in-law, but also your son. You have to take care of him!

"Big brother, you, what do you say?" Looking at Wu Haotian, Nangong Yu's face was different.

"Haoyu, dad and mom, I'll leave it to you!" Saying that, Wu Haotian gently patted his brother's shoulder.

"No, you and I are both the sons of my parents, taking care of our parents is our common responsibility, and you can't shirk it." Opening his mouth, Wu Haoyu refuted loudly.

"Tell my parents that I am an unfilial son. I'm sorry for them!

"Big brother!" Opening his mouth, Wu Haoyu called excitedly.

"Boss!" Looking at Wu Haotian's indifferent face, Liu Zhichao and Wang Jun spoke softly.

"The reconstruction of the last days, as well as the livelihood of the people, will be handed over to you in the future. I'm going to find my Xiaoxu!

"No, boss, don't be stupid, sister-in-law, he's no longer there!" As he spoke, Wang Jun's eyes reddened.

"Yes, boss, you can't, you can't do stupid things!" Opening his mouth, Liu Zhichao also hurriedly persuaded.

"Big brother, are your parents still waiting for you in Jingcheng?"

"Father, don't, don't leave Sisi, don't!" Looking at her father, Cissy cried bitterly.

"You don't need to persuade me, I'm going to find Xiaoxu, he is waiting for me in another world!" When the words fell, Wu Haotian flew into the air.

"Father, father..." Cissy shouted as she looked up and looked at her father, who was flying higher and higher.

"Big brother, big brother..."

"Boss, boss..."

No matter how everyone retained, they failed to keep Wu Haotian. With deep thoughts for his lover, Wu Haotian self-exploded the crystal nucleus in the air, turning into wisps of fine sand and disappearing with the wind...

Jingcheng, the highest military district hospital in the ward.

Holding a wet towel, Ouyang Xu was helping the man on the bed wipe his face and hands.

"Haotian, today is a sunny day, the sun is shining, I'll push you to the window to bask in the sun in a while, okay?" Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu asked with a smile.

However, the man lying on the bed still closed his eyes and was indifferent.

First ChapterPreviousChapter 351/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel