Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

[Introduction to the unorthodox version]:

As soon as he opened his eyes after traveling to another world, Lin Ze found that he was holding a young man. Facing the seductive young man, he thought he was dreaming and decided to eat him.

When I woke up the next day, I found that the 'dream' was true!

It is said that the young man beside him is his husband, or in modern terms, his wife...

[Introduction to the official version]:

Once he was transformed into a down-and-out and stupid poor scholar, with a domineering mother and a sinister younger brother. His original body could not resist his shoulders or lift his hands. Now he has to sell his hard-working and capable husband in order to please his "former lover and now future younger brother and sister".

Lin Ze, an older single from modern times, was extremely angry about this.

In his last life, he had not found a wife he wanted until his death, so he actually wanted to sell his wife? He is also a well-behaved, sensible, diligent and capable young man, a beautiful young man who particularly suits his fancy.

The original owner of such a good daughter-in-law sold her even if she didn't like her. It's such a tragedy in the world, it's absolutely unbearable!

From then on, the sour scholar in Heba Village became a motivated farmer with great knowledge, a master of making money, and a doting wife.

Villager A (horrified): Come, come, that guy from the Lin family is holding his wife and holding his baby out for a walk again. Everyone, please think of words to praise his wife and son, or you will get beaten again!

All the villagers (嘘嘤): Woo hoo, praise me once a day, don't repeat it again and again, rack your brains to bully others...

Villager B (shocked): It's over, it's over, that guy from the Lin family has passed the imperial examination and returned to our county to be the county magistrate. Let's quickly line up and clap our hands to welcome him, otherwise he will be beheaded!

Villagers (嘘嘤): Wow, why is this guy still haunting...

Note︰

1. The main attack is to favor articles and articles! There is only each other to attack and suffer.

2. The world of three genders: brother, woman, and man.

3. Farming, business, and imperial examinations are all included, but the dignitaries of the imperial court are mainly responsible for making money + doing construction + doting on their husbands.

Tips: Chapter display errors, such as work related, first section, etc. will not affect reading!

Chapter 1

In the hazy night, Lin Ze felt as if he had walked into a simple farmhouse.

"Mr. Xianggong, you are back..."

When the door was opened, a person came out. His appearance was vague and unclear, but his voice sounded very nice, just a little cautious.

Lin Ze's head was a little dizzy, his body smelled of alcohol, and he felt thirsty as if he was being burned by fire.

The person standing in front of him seemed to be the medicine to quench his thirst. He held the other person's hand, stumbled away, and finally fell onto the bed with a 'bang'.

"Ms. sir, what are you going to do? Let go..."

The person who was caught struggled violently. His voice sounded anxious and frightening, and it was so pitiful that it made your heart move.