Chapter 26

Lin Ze didn't care about other people's affairs, he just wanted to live a good life for his own family.

I calmly held Zhang and slept comfortably, and got up on time listening to the rooster crow in the morning.

First, he steamed the egg custard for his wife, warmed up the hot water for washing her face, and then started to deal with the wild boar meat that she had not finished yesterday. Yesterday, she simply cooked it to prevent it from spoiling. Now, in this weather, it must be dealt with as soon as possible.

Although today's life is trivial, it is much more relaxed mentally than in modern times. The main reason is that when a man has someone he likes, he feels that he has a goal and a goal to pursue.

Zhang was not a lazy person. He woke up soon after Lin Zeqi. Looking at the cool bedding beside him and the smell of firewood coming from the kitchen, he felt as if he was soaking in a jar of honey.

He never thought or dared to think that one day a man would be so kind to him. There weren't many men in the village who would cook and serve their wives like this. If someone knew about it, he wouldn't know how envious he would be.

Xiaoxiao was shy and sweet on the bed for a while, and then Zhang quickly got dressed and went to help in the kitchen.

Although Lin Ze was kind to him, the husband had to worry about everything at home. How could he really enjoy happiness by doing nothing.

Besides, Lin Ze is no longer the bastard who hated beating and scolding him before. He likes to look at Lin Ze and is happy every moment he stays with Lin Ze.

His daughter-in-law felt sorry for her and she wanted to help, so Lin Ze naturally had no objection.

In the early morning, the couple was working sweetly in the kitchen, flirting with each other. Even breakfast was eaten in one bite by the other. Of course, this was all Lin Ze's idea. Such a sticky thing was almost impossible to deal with. I was so embarrassed that no one at home saw it.

In the morning, He Xiangfeng brought his two brothers over to deliver the honey they had left on the mountain but had not brought back.

Because they were afraid that the honey would be stolen by the black bears that liked the mountains at night, the He brothers took the risk and ran back overnight. Fortunately, their family had many brothers and they were all strong, otherwise no villager would have dared to run into the mountains at night.

He Xiangfeng not only sent honey, but also a lot of wild fruits, pecans and other wild dried fruits. The quantity was more than what they had picked before. It was obvious that He Xiangfeng's brothers picked the extra quantity and gave it to them.

Lin Ze needed all these and accepted them without any courtesy. Then he told He Xiangfeng about building the oven.

"Brother He, I heard that your father is building a kang." Leek Jiejiemei Zhencong Yinghuang Amaranth Lemon Hao Mane Xiang Chair Ant Chopping】糳銊詩br />

Lin Ze knew a lot of Chinese desserts, but most Chinese desserts were complicated in craftsmanship, and many of them he knew were available here.

Therefore, Lin Ze wants to sell Western-style desserts. Putting them here is a fresh variety, and there are several delicious and simple methods. It does not waste time and is more suitable for his family's current situation of small manpower.

Most Western-style desserts are baked, so building an earthen oven is a must.

"Okay, I'll ask my dad to come over in the afternoon."