Chapter 158

Lin Ze had started planning for the academy a long time ago.

The construction of the academy started before I left. It has been almost half a year now. With the workers working overtime, most of the buildings and facilities of the academy have been completed, leaving only some finishing work.

Because he didn't want to open a large school at that time, and the budget was only to accommodate a thousand students, so it was built very quickly.

But I'm afraid it won't work now. This place will probably become the main base for the king to recruit and transport talents. The school will have to expand its scale and add buildings and facilities.

Fortunately, the hilltop where the academy is located belongs to him, and he can develop it at will. The currently repaired buildings will be used as the first phase of the academy, and the second and third phases can be added later according to the situation.

He made the layout and management plan of the entire academy, and Mr. Jiang and Duan Wensai helped oversee the construction work.

As early as when they looked at the design drawings, everyone was very much looking forward to and satisfied with the school planned by Lin Ze. When the building was actually repaired, not to mention Mr. Jiang and others, even Lin Ze himself liked it after seeing it.

The layout plan of the entire academy is similar to that of a modern school. Teaching buildings, office buildings, laboratory buildings, dormitories, canteens, libraries, etc. are modern and complete university facilities.

Of course, due to the limited construction technology in ancient times and being located in the mountains, the floors of the school could not be very good. It was at most three floors high, with blue bricks and red tiles, but it was very antique and beautiful.

"Has everyone taken out all their books?"

Lin Ze was very satisfied with the school's architecture, but he was more concerned about the collection of books brought out by the masters in the private schools.

In this era, a lot of technical knowledge was still being kept secret, including by scholars. A master who could open a private school not only required academic qualifications and fame, but also had to have his own unique collection of unique classics, which could not be bought with money.

Lin Ze wants to integrate all the private schools in Qingshan County. In fact, his main purpose is to take out the treasured classics in the hands of these masters and share knowledge, so that students can learn more.

Since everyone is willing to merge into a big academy, naturally they can no longer hide their secrets.

"I've taken it all out and put it all in the library. Do you still need to remind me? Now that everyone has decided, we will definitely not do anything like keeping it secret. But when will you take out the things here?"

Mr. Jiang stared at Lin Ze excitedly. Their collections were treasures, but what Lin Ze took out was the real 'treasure'.

"My stuff is slow and I haven't finished it yet. I'm too anxious to eat hot tofu. I'll donate a bunch of other books first. Don't underestimate me. It cost me a lot of money..."

After talking for a long time, he was the slowest one, Lin Ze smiled cheekily.

In fact, he was also helpless. He had to write all his books himself, unlike other private tutors who collected them in their early years. Each book required his energy to be written word by word.

Although Fang Shanyuan has been helping, he plans to complete the "Dictionary", which is a very large workload. Even if it is not compiled into something as detailed and complicated as modern times, it will still require a lot of time and energy.