Chapter 18

On the first night after moving out of Lin's house, both Lin Ze and Zhang slept very soundly, and they didn't wake up until the sun came out the next day.

In addition to being tired of moving, it must also be attributed to Lin Ze, a prude.

Considering that he had made people hate him before, Lin Ze didn't dare to act like a beast last night, but he finally got a wife, and it was necessary to cultivate the relationship by kissing her.

Regardless of Zhang's shyness and struggle, Lin Ze felt that one of the two people must take the initiative to be shameless, otherwise according to the ancient people's implicitness, the relationship would develop slowly and the wife would not be allowed to eat every day, which would cause internal injuries.

Therefore, Lin Ze took the initiative to take on the shameless role. When chasing a wife, he must be shameless.

It's a good thing that he and his wife are known as husband. Otherwise, if he pursues his wife like this, he might be dragged out and beaten to death.

The whole night, the husband and wife played the game of 'I want to kiss you' and 'I don't want you to kiss' until late into the night. Zhang really had no energy left, so he let Lin Ze hug him tightly and sleep.

In the morning, Zhang woke up to the smell of fragrant meat porridge.

When I opened my eyes, there was no scolding from men, no harsh orders from mother-in-law, and no voice urging work.

Zhang thought for a moment that he was still dreaming, and then he was stunned for a while before he recalled that he had left the Lin family, and... the scene of being disturbed by someone in the middle of the night last night.

"rogue......"

Zhang sat up from the bed. Although Lin Ze only kissed him on the face last night, he still cursed in anger and embarrassment.

As for who is being scolded, there is no need to name him.

Zhang couldn't control the blush on his face at all. Although he had been married a long time ago, Lin Ze had never touched him before. Apart from his status, he was no different from other unmarried boys.

This era is more reserved. For a modern person like Lin Ze, a kiss that is very common is a very shy thing here.

It would be strange if Zhang Neng didn't blush.

There was also some unspeakable annoyance. Considering the relationship between him and Lin Ze, he should hate Lin Ze for being close to him, but the result was embarrassment and blushing, which made him feel like he was sick. That's the person who wants to sell him!

In the end, it can only be explained that Lin Ze is too good at pretending, pretending to make people forget how hateful this bastard was before...

It's bright outside and the sun has come out.

The bed next to him was already cold, and with the smell of meat porridge in the air, it didn't take much to think that Lin Ze had gotten up early and breakfast was ready.

Zhang's mood was a bit complicated. He really didn't understand what Lin Ze was doing now that he had moved out and all the land and property had been distributed. Lin Ze could go to Zhang Yinzhu to show his courtesy, so why should he continue to pretend.

Could it be that Lin Ze really changed his mind? Impossible, unless the sun comes out in the west...

Just when Zhang was sitting on the bed, thinking in a daze, Lin Ze had already made breakfast and returned to the house to continue his attentiveness. Lean meat porridge and boiled eggs were nutritious and delicious.