Chapter 42

Beet, also commonly known as beet or beetroot, looks like a carrot and is completely red except for the leaves.

The taste is sweet and refreshing. Not only can it be used as pickle to make soup, but it can also be mixed with other fruits to make juice and drink. The taste is very good.

But this is not the reason why Lin Ze is excited. What he is excited about is...Beets are a very important source of sugar besides sugar cane. In other words, beets can extract sucrose!

In modern times, most people basically only know that sugar cane can be squeezed out of sucrose, but those who know a little bit know that sugar beets have the same status.

Lin Ze likes food. Although he was a sales project manager before time travel, the company mainly produces food. Since he has to sell and negotiate business for others, how can he not understand his own products?

Therefore, every time he talks about a project, he will first have a detailed understanding of the company's products from raw materials to production to the final finished product, so that he can easily deceive him in the end, oh no, it is to discuss cooperation.

So when he saw beets, Lin Ze was extremely excited because he knew how to make sucrose from beets!

Although it is currently impossible to produce in large quantities, his mother-in-law has planted several acres of beets, and the sugar produced is enough for his small business here, which saves a lot of money compared to going out to buy sugar.

"Mom, I'm sorry, your red cabbage is a good thing, but I got a little excited..."

After getting excited, Lin Ze saw Zhang Liumei's blinded expression and quickly put Zhang down, but he still held his hand.

Zhang was already used to Lin Ze's almost paranoid possessiveness. Holding hands was better than being kissed in front of his mother! If Lin Ze continues to be so out of tune, he will almost lose face in seeing others.

However, Zhang Liumei looked at Shan blindly and returned blindly, but when she noticed the way Lin Ze looked at her son, she felt reassured again.

No matter how she heard from Brother Luo that her son was doing well, it was not as real as seeing it with her own eyes. Now she really believed that Lin Ze had changed his mind and was relieved about her brother.

"Isn't it just a wild vegetable? If you like, just ask your brother to dig it on the hillside. It's getting late, so go home and rest. Mom is fine here, so you don't have to worry..."

Zhang Liumei was filled with joy.

"Okay, mother, please rest and we will go home."

Lin Ze nodded. There was no rush to talk about the beets. It was inconvenient now. There was still a group of uneasy and well-meaning people watching in the yard to the left of the Zhang family.

Let's talk about what Fang Shanyuan said in the town today. He had to say hello to Lin Sangui. Anyway, he was out and arranged things before going home.

I don't know how much the test questions that Zhu Hongchang sells cost, but you can definitely think with your toes that they are not cheap. Where will Lin Jianwen get the money to buy them? It's not like he was nibbling at Lin Sangui and sucking Lin Sangui's blood.

Therefore, he was not in a hurry to solve Lin Jianwen's matter, but he had to give Father Lin a quick warning.

Zhang Ye strongly agreed. Fraud in the imperial examination was not a trivial matter. If Lin Ze failed to do so, he would most likely be implicated even if he broke off the relationship.