Chapter 101

What does a store need to do well in order to do well? It's just two things: good stuff and good ideas.

Lin Ze's dessert shop has these two advantages, and it is to be expected that customers come in like clouds, because there are not many places for entertainment in a small place like Nanyang Town, especially for women who have many restrictions on going out.

The store's business turnover has never been low since its opening, and has steadily increased as time goes by, making Zhang, who is doing accounting every day, wake up laughing at night.

If this trend continues, the total income of dessert shops will definitely be higher than that of private schools in the future.

If you are not a businessman, to be honest, doing business is really a good way out. Money cannot solve everything, but money can definitely solve 99% of people's worries.

Since they don't plan to expand their business at the moment, the couple discussed the money they earned, and after leaving aside working capital and money to repair the house, all the remaining money was used to buy land.

First of all, ancient real estate investment is the same as modern real estate investment. It is a financial management method that safely preserves value and saves money. Unless you are unlucky and encounter any natural or man-made disaster, you will never lose money.

Secondly, of course, I am still worried that the business will affect the future imperial examinations. If I have money, I will naturally become a landlord.

Finally, buying land is relatively low-key. As long as you and the head of the local village selling the land don't talk too much, you can avoid a lot of trouble caused by 'getting rich'.

These days, Lin Ze and his wife are opening a shop, teaching students, and reading books and practicing calligraphy together. Their life is extremely comfortable.

Almost a week after Han Yuanqing's last visit, Han Yuanqing did not come back, but he sent someone to send another invitation.

The invitation changed from 'inviting Lin Ze' to 'inviting Lin Ze and his family'. It seemed that Mr. Jiang accepted his last opinion after Han Yuanqing went back to report it.

Lin Ze nodded. He had heard rumors from the outside that Mr. Jiang was an old-fashioned person, but it seemed that was not the case.

The couple worked together to promote this result, but Zhang was still a little uneasy.

"Ms. sir, actually it doesn't matter if you don't go to such an occasion. If you behave like this, I'm worried about those Confucian scholars..."

"You think I'm afraid of husbands?" Lin Ze answered with a chuckle.

"You also said, don't you know that people say behind my back that I am brother tiger? Yesterday, a lady asked me which temple I went to worship Buddha?"

Zhang smiled angrily.

In fact, not to mention others, even he himself felt that Lin Ze was too doting on him, just at home on weekdays. In fact, there were many men in the village who loved their wives and husbands, but when they were outside, their husband never cared about other people's opinions and only considered them. his.

This made him happy and worried at the same time. He didn't want his husband to be looked down upon by others because of him.

But to Lin Ze, he didn't think there was anything wrong. In fact, he didn't do this just to pamper his wife.

"They just say what they say. We can't live comfortably ourselves. Those people are just jealous and treat them as farts."

Lin Ze scolded the scoundrel and kissed his own daughter-in-law and saw her fair face before continuing to explain,