Chapter 8

As soon as he heard the shouting outside, Lin Ze quickly recalled who it was from his memory.

Xue Liang, a well-known gangster from all over the country, did all kinds of unscrupulous things to help people sell their children and wives. He was the person who drank with the original person last night.

Originally, Lin Ze was just analyzing and guessing about being drugged last night, but now that he heard Xue Liang coming to the door, he no longer had any doubts.

"Stay in the house and pack your luggage. No matter what happens, don't come out. My husband has his own way to deal with it."

Lin Ze brought Zhang to his face, kissed the pink lips, then packed his clothes and turned around to go out.

His movements were natural and natural, and he didn't react until Zhang was kissed. He covered his mouth and stared at Lin Ze's leaving back. His eyes widened and he forgot to blink. It took a long time for the red color on his cheeks to disappear.

...

The entrance of Lin's courtyard.

Xue Liang slapped the wooden door aggressively, while his wife stood beside him, hiding her face and crying, followed by a large number of villagers who came to watch the fun.

If you look carefully, you can see that there are also the village chief and several respected elders in the clan among the crowd.

"Village chief, why are you coming to my house all this time?"

Lin Sangui, who opened the door, immediately became worried when he saw the situation.

He was not afraid of Xue Liang and the village chief, but he muttered when he saw a few elders from the clan coming. These elders usually would not come forward unless something important happened, and all of them had bad expressions. He had vaguely heard the name of the boss just now, so he was afraid not too good.

"Of course I want to settle the score with your son!"

Before the village chief could speak, Xue Liang got so excited that he shouted fiercely, as if his voice was amplified by a loudspeaker, enough for everyone around him to hear his voice.

"Uncle Sangui, call out that sour scholar Lin Ze! He wants the prostitute to help him with good intentions and invite him to his house to entertain him with wine and food. It would be nice for him to molest my wife while he is drunk..."

"I, Xue Liang, am not a good person, but I am not a coward who still lets my wife bully others. Today I called the village chief and the elders of the clan. If he doesn't give me justice, I, Xue Liang, will never give up! "

Regardless of the trivial and embarrassing issues, Xue Liang came up and stated the charges clearly and clearly.

Along with Xue Liang's roar, his wife Wang was crying sadly next to her. The slap marks on her face, the scars on her neck, and a few light kiss marks were obviously left when she was molested and struggled.

The surrounding villagers had listened to Xue Liang shouting about what had happened on the way here, and now they listened again, and they were all pointing and talking in low voices.

When Lin Sangui heard this, he almost fainted.

"Impossible. My eldest son is a scholar, a scholar with extensive knowledge of etiquette, and the leader of the imperial court. How could he do such a shameless thing? My eldest son was sleeping at home last night..."

"Bah, what kind of scholar is Lin Ze? God is blind to allow someone like him to pass the exam! Back then, when he was drunk and accidentally broke into the girl's boudoir, he broke the rules of ethics and was kicked out of the private school. Everyone knows about this. Today, he was drunk and indecent. My wife will never change her ways. Fortunately, I arrived in time yesterday to save my wife, but things cannot be left like this..."