Chapter 83

The Jia family left after lunch.

Lin Ze did not stay longer at the Lin family. After lunch, he took Zhang back to his home to summarize today's blind date.

Although Lin Ze actually didn't have any brother-sister feelings for Lin Xiaolian, she could be considered the original owner's biological sister anyway.

Moreover, the little girl is very sensible, many times better than Lin Jianwen. He has no grievances and no grudges, and he cannot be so cold-blooded and ruthless as watching a teenage girl jump into the fire pit to die.

Lin Ze is a responsible person who pursues perfection in everything he does, so he made a lot of preparations for today's meeting.

He made an agreement with Zhang last night that he would ask questions, Zhang would take notes, and he would analyze and find problems later.

This was a common method he used in his previous work. After all, people's heads often turn faster afterwards, otherwise there would be no such thing as hindsight.

Zhang has a good memory. Although he uses symbols such as circles, crosses, and hooks when taking notes, he can still restore each link by relying on his memory and the corresponding symbols.

On the afternoon of the Mid-Autumn Festival, the couple sat in the yard, gnawing crabs and analyzing the day's encounter.

"Ms. sir, when the Jia family in this place talked about the betrothal gift, their expressions were a bit off. I feel like some rich men in town look at beggars..."

"Well, it should be arrogance and disdain."

"Here, my husband, you didn't agree to the marriage. When you said you wanted to ask a question, I saw Mrs. Jia's face was a little unhappy, and Jia Bo's face also stiffened."

"I saw this about you too."

Not to mention, you really don't know if you don't observe it. Once you observe it, there are indeed many doubts about the Jia family.

Facial expressions are the most difficult to grasp. Unless specially trained professionals, ordinary people can easily reveal their inner emotions from their faces.

No matter how well the Jia family concealed it, they could not escape the eyes of Zhang, who had been observing with concentration from beginning to end.

"Also, when my husband said that you wanted to postpone the wedding to next year, the expressions of the Jia couple seemed to have encountered something bad. They changed very obviously. They were different from the reactions of ordinary people who would be surprised and frowning in thought. ..."

"Even if you were husband-in-law at that time, when you said you wanted to prepare more dowry for your little sister, the expressions of the Jia family and his wife did not relax. This shows that they were very anxious to complete the marriage before the Chinese New Year. I think there is something wrong with this, they are too anxious."

"But at the end, my husband, you said you would prepare huanghuali wood furniture and 50 taels of silver for my little sister. During the dowry, the Jia family's faces were obviously much happier. I think the Jia family doesn't really care about money as it seems..."

Zhang carefully recalled today's observations,

"The Jia family's son, I think, is the biggest problem. Although he looks honest and honest, he keeps looking at the younger sister, and seems to like her very much, but I don't think he really likes the younger sister. On the contrary, the younger sister is attracted to him. It's disturbing and unsettling... Mr. Master, I think this Jia family must investigate it carefully."