Chapter 86

In the open-air examination room, the children were anxiously scratching their heads and recalling what they had just learned.

At home, their parents have repeatedly warned them that they must work hard and pass the exam. If they fail to pass the exam, they will be spanked when they go home, and they will not have a good life in the future. They can only eat delicious food and cannot study. Hoeing and digging the soil...

Young masters from merchant families are similar, except that they are threatened and told differently by their parents.

But no matter how hard you work, learning still depends on your aptitude and talent. When I listened to the class just now, I didn't find it difficult. I just read and wrote along and learned the catchy tunes as children's songs.

But how to read this? Most people can sing it, ah no, they can read it, but writing it baffles a lot of people.

Adults may not be able to memorize all 26 Pinyin letters in a short period of time, and it is even more difficult for children who are exposed to it for the first time. Some children with insufficient mentality will forget faster when they are anxious, and end up crying.

After the class, Lin Ze said nothing from beginning to end, silently watching the reactions of the children in the field.

He does not require these children to remember what he said all at once. That is absolutely impossible. This is just a test of xinxing.

Unfortunately, before he started teaching, he observed many children who were doing pretty well. Now a large number of them could not bear the pressure and failed. They were too weak and not tough enough.

Two quarters of an hour later, the dictation assessment began.

Just as Lin Ze expected, most of the people were eliminated directly in this level. Many children were not stupid, but were too weak-minded, so they performed abnormally.

This kind of thing does not only apply to children, but also to adults. Too many people fail in the examination room because of insufficient psychological quality.

In the end, less than 30 of the more than 100 children passed, including 14 young masters from merchants and 15 children from farmers.

It seems that despite the impact of ancient and modern knowledge, these young merchants are still young and have strong receptive abilities. They have been enlightened and learned since childhood and have developed the habit of absorbing knowledge. This is the advantage of a good background and cannot be changed.

"The students who passed this exam include Wang Dabao, Zhao Erleng, Liao Goudan..."

As Lin Ze announced the list of qualified students, the expressions of the surrounding families varied.

Some people are happy and some are disappointed and regretful. The children who are selected are naturally excited and proud, and have a lot of face, but if they are not selected, they are just a little bit disappointed and regretful. After all, the exam is so strict and there are many children who have been eliminated. There is no shame in failure. .

But this was a huge blow to the children, and many of the children who were not selected were so aggrieved that they cried again.

They didn't know what failure was, but their parents had said a lot of bad things about them before they came. Thinking about going home with no new clothes to wear and no good food to eat, they naturally felt very uncomfortable.

There are also some people who are familiar with qualified children who think, 'Why am I so stupid? Little xx has chosen me, so why can't I be chosen? Am I stupider than little xx? "The self-doubt...