Chapter 69

After the name recognition banquet, as expected, Lin Ze's name set off a whirlwind of enthusiasm in Nanyang Town.

As the saying goes, "strike while the iron is hot", this time Lin Ze took it seriously.

In fact, if Lin Ze simply opened a private school and expressed his willingness to recruit business children and specially recruit poor students for free, he might gain everyone's favor, but it would be far from the current situation that can be described as fanaticism.

Such a great effect can only be achieved thanks to Master Wei, who took the initiative to come to the door.

Master Wei is a man of great dignity. After many years of management, his reputation in this area can not be overstated as 'high moral and respectable'.

His teaching performance of being able to pass the first grade in private schools every year added to his countless golden glory. Although most of the reasons were due to the students' own efforts, Master Wei's teaching ability was average, but outsiders did not know it, which made Wei Hong's reputation fade. section rises.

This time Lin Ze was forced by Wei Yunying to go to the Yamen to redress his grievances, accidentally exposing the scandal of the Wei family, and the consequences can be imagined.

Master Wei's reputation was as good as before, but now he has a bad reputation. He was greedy for profit, claiming to be a sage, using his daughter to seek glory from a bad family, being narrow-minded, etc. In short, the impression was bad. Wei Hong was wrong about everything.

On the other hand, 'Lin Ze' has endured humiliation and injustice for many years to protect the reputation of Mr.'s daughter. In comparison, he is like a stream of clear water in the mudslide. It is as conspicuous as it is, and it is as rare as it is rare.

When the incident involving Chen Shuju and her son was revealed, Lin Ze was simply the most unlucky, unjust, and most pitiable poor kid in the world.

The masses sympathized with the weak. Naturally, Lin Ze's reputation became a hot topic in Nanyang Town after his reputation was cleared, and the trend was positive.

Now that Lin Ze is striking the iron while the iron is hot and releasing the news about the private school, the effect is like pouring a bowl of water into a frying pan, causing the masses to respond and spread the news.

Under Lin Ze's eloquent tongue, the profit-seeking pursuit of businessmen's children, which was originally despised by others, turned into the noble moral integrity of "education without discrimination"; the poverty-stricken help special enrollment, which was originally just a show of kindness, turned into a great kindness and righteousness that cares about the people. .

Not only was he favored by merchants in Nanyang Town, but he was also enthusiastically praised by the common people.

This kind of enthusiasm was somewhat beyond Lin Ze's own expectations. He really didn't expect that the "public opinion control" technique would be so effective when used in ancient times...

But it's not surprising. In ancient times, there were many people who had never read books, and they were easily led by others.

Lin Ze heard the rumors outside and put them behind him. He quickly took advantage of the fact that the iron was still hot and continued to pursue and beat him. He quickly completed the renovation of the private school and then started recruiting students and starting the school!

Lin Ze had already finished writing the plan for the reconstruction of the private school.

In fact, there is no need to make major changes to the layout of the house. The main thing is to arrange and divide the various teaching functional areas of the private school, as well as the teaching facilities.