Chapter 62

Although there are many things on hand, it is actually not bad if they are sorted out and done.

Zhang was a very attentive person, and he handled many trivial matters very well without Lin Ze having to mention them, which made Lin Ze have to believe that his daughter-in-law was not only good-looking, but also a good wife.

Farmers are the best when it comes to hands-on work. The method of making sugar from beets is actually not difficult. The main thing is to master the cooking heat and the force of juicing. Lin Ze taught He Xiangfeng twice and Zhang Liumei studied and mastered it on their own.

So the most complicated thing is the private school plan.

But it's actually not difficult. Lin Ze basically copied the entire private school system from modern times, only making small changes in areas where social conflicts occurred in certain eras. After all, various systems thousands of years later are already very complete systems. No need to innovate anymore.

What Lin Ze mainly does is 'teaching plan'. His private school is originally a disguised 'crash course for children', so the teaching is very different from other private schools. He must use the advantages of education and learning methods he knows to formulate a plan. A suitable teaching plan.

In addition, regarding the situation of the private school, he had to take a look at the layout of Li Guangcai's house before he could make any plans.

Therefore, before the banquet was approaching, while shopping for things, Lin Ze took Zhang to visit the lower house in order to prepare for the renovation plan. The main reason was that the private school was a bit different from the ancient private schools.

The time Lin Ze chose was none other than the day when Lin Jianwen and Zhang Yinzhu were getting married.

First, to avoid suspicion, lest Zhang Yinzhu pass by his house and the villagers see him comment on the Lin family's unsightly face. According to the rules here, when a girl from the same village gets married, he must walk around the village three times;

The second is to hide from the quiet. Blowing locks was popular at weddings in ancient times. Heba Village is so big, and the Lin family is busy with weddings and it is noisy here, so it is better to go out for a walk.

Now based on his relationship with Lin Jianwen's mother and son, no one will say anything if he doesn't go to the wedding.

So that morning, Lin Ze and his wife drove the ox cart out of the house before dawn.

When Zhang Yinzhu's wedding party circled the village and arrived at the door of Lin Ze's house, Chen Guifang, who had originally planned to get angry at Lin Ze, felt aggrieved when she found that the door of Lin Ze's house was locked and it looked like she was not at home.

Despite her thoughts, Chen Guifang still thinks that Lin Ze has her daughter in her heart, but she only gave up after being tempted for a long time.

As a result, the thing that she had been thinking about for a long time was completely ignored by Lin Ze. This was really shocking!

On the other side, Lin Ze was in a good mood when he arrived in the town and took Zhang Xian to go shopping.

There are too many things going on at home during this time, and both of them are very busy, so this little leisure time is very rare.

Everything for the banquet is basically ready, but now the only thing missing is the red wedding dress that Lin Ze wants. He has already agreed with Li Guangcai and ordered a set at the Li family's cloth shop. He can just go and get it today. No rush yet.