Chapter 24

"Hmph——"

As soon as He Xiangfeng finished speaking, everyone heard a strange cry.

Humming and humming, accompanied by the sound of rapidly moving hooves.

"It's wild boars! There are two of them!"

He Xiangfeng had rich hunting experience, and he could guess what it was and how much it was as soon as he heard the noise.

Lin Ze also reacted quickly, "Put the things down and find a big tree to climb up!"

Now the surrounding mountains and forests are rugged and the roads are rugged. It is simply impossible to run. Ordinary people can't outrun the wild boars that run around in the mountains all year round.

He Xiangfeng is good at hunting, but now there are two wild boars of uncertain size. No matter how powerful he is, he can't deal with them alone.

What's more, with Zheng Xiaoluo and Zhang beside them, He Xiangfeng and Lin Ze would not worry about confronting the wild boar directly.

Pigs can't climb trees, so hiding in a tree is the best option now.

Zhang and Zheng Xiaoluo nodded with pale faces, obediently put down the things in their hands and backpacks, and followed He Xiangfeng and Lin Ze to climb two big trees each.

Fortunately, they are all children who grew up in the village and can climb trees.

"boom!"

The wild boar was also very fast. As soon as the four of them climbed up the tree, the wild boar caught up with them and slammed its tusks into the tree, making a huge bang.

Lin Ze lowered his head and looked down, his face serious.

Although it is not possible to tell whether the wild boar below is an adult, but judging from its size, it is estimated to be two to three hundred kilograms, which is difficult to deal with.

Moreover, the two wild boars did not know what stimulation they received, and they were very excited. They kept hitting the trees and did not even eat the delicious fruits in the baskets on the ground.

If the two big trees they found were not thick enough, they would have been broken by the impact of the two wild boars.

"These two wild boars are probably stimulated. We cannot let them hit each other again. If this continues, the tree may not be able to hold on for long."

He Xiangfeng often walks in the mountains and knows the animals in the mountains better than the people. It seems that the two wild boars below cannot walk on their own.

His face became calm for a few seconds, and he looked at Lin Ze, "I can only deal with one..."

The subtext was that he wanted to drive away or kill the two wild boars below, and Lin Ze also needed to deal with one alone.

As for Zheng Xiaoluo and Zhang, the physical fitness of the younger brothers is not as good as that of real men. Even if they have the strength, Lin Ze and He Xiangfeng are not willing to let the people they like take risks.

If you can't even protect the people you like, how can you be a master?

"I can give it a try, but it's too risky to confront directly. I'll try other methods first..."

Lin Ze's face was also heavy.

In the past, 'Lin Ze' was a weak scholar, but his physique has changed and become much stronger after time travel. If he really had to fight a wild boar, he would have a slight chance of winning.