Chapter 40

In the end, Fang Shanyuan did not respond to the private school teacher's matter, saying that it needed to be considered.

Although the offer of employment was very tempting, Fang Shanyuan also knew how much he weighed. He didn't know what Lin Ze had to do to ensure that students would be admitted to Tongsheng, but he understood how difficult each stage of the imperial examination was.

Therefore, no matter how tempting Lin Ze's offer was, he had to carefully consider whether he had the diamond to get the porcelain job.

Fang Shanyuan didn't agree immediately, and Lin Ze didn't force him to get an answer right away. In fact, the idea of ​​opening a private school was just an impromptu idea, and there were still many details that needed careful planning.

After simply agreeing, Lin Ze came out of the teahouse and drove back to the village with Zhang.

There is still time for Lin Jianwen not to be anxious about things, and there is no need for him to worry about Fang Shanyuan. It is the wife of the Fang family who is seriously ill, and Fang Shanyuan is the one who is anxious. The most important thing for him at the moment is to accompany his wife back to her natal home to see her mother-in-law.

Because cattle are a rare and valuable item in the village, this time they also bought a horse-drawn carriage. Using a modern metaphor, it was directly upgraded from a van to a luxury car, which is a symbol of wealth and wealth.

So when Lin Ze entered the village with his bullock cart, it was no surprise that the villagers who saw him immediately exploded.

In fact, the villagers would be surprised if someone else bought the cow, but they were not so shocked when they saw Lin Ze buying the cow. In fact, things like cows and horse carriages were really valuable, and people without any financial resources would not dare to buy them.

Everyone knows that Lin Ze shared some land and money when the family was divided, but he didn't go to the extent of just buying cattle. I haven't seen Lin Ze and his wife doing anything these days. Why did they suddenly buy cattle? , and the luxurious configuration of the carriage!

As for Lin Ze's 'small business' selling food in the town, the villagers simply ignored it. Although many villagers had begun to hear about desserts such as bread, few people really knew that the owner of 'Love at First Sight' was Lin Ze.

So after a heated discussion, the villagers blamed the reason for Lin Ze's wealth on Li Guangcai, who had come to seek advice before.

It has become a default practice for merchants to pay a lot of money to hire a talented scholar to be the husband of their children. Some people in the village despised Lin Ze for his self-destruction, but at the same time they couldn't help but covet the money. To put it bluntly, they were jealous and envious.

At this moment, everyone saw the wise saying "knowledge is money". The villagers all praised Lin Sangui for his foresight. Look at how easy it is for this educated man to make money. No wonder Lin Sangui tightened his belt to send his son to school.

Who says a useless scholar is a fool's excuse for not finding the right method? A smart person will have a bright future no matter where he goes. Even if he only knows a few words, it will be easier to go out and find a job!

Suddenly, following Lin Ze's example, many families in Heba Village had a strong urge to send their children to school.

The villagers have never heard of this sentence, but they have begun to understand it vaguely...

Lin Ze was in a hurry to go to Zhang's house and had no time to chat with the villagers. Faced with the villagers' heated discussions, he hurriedly took Zhang away with a warm smile. Otherwise, with the chatting and fighting ability of the villagers' aunts, they would not be there today. gone.