Chapter 132

The New Year's Day always goes by very quickly.

In a blink of an eye, the day has arrived on the tenth day of the lunar month, and the apprenticeship banquet held by Lin Ze for his young apprentice has finally arrived.

In fact, he was the one who prepared it, but Li Guangcai actively and enthusiastically helped with most of the things, such as ordering banquets, setting up venues, arranging staff to entertain guests, etc. Lin Ze only needed to go there alone.

Guo Yuanwai also helped a lot, because Lin Ze didn't plan to accept Guo Zian as a disciple directly, but he cherished his talent, so he finally took a step back and prepared to accept Guo Zian as a registered disciple. He was very rogue when he got the top prize and when he became a regular student. Got an idea.

But the Guo family didn't mind. Being able to have a teacher as capable and well-connected as Lin Ze in a small place like Qingshan County was definitely a great blessing.

So in the end, Lin Ze's disciples were determined to have three, the eldest Li Li, the second eldest Zhang Shidan (Zhang Yirong), and the third eldest Guo Zian.

This ranking makes Li Shi very happy. Normally, he can't beat Guo Zian in terms of brains, age, grades, etc. Now that he has become a senior brother in the disciple ranking and surpassed Guo Zian, he is naturally very happy.

Guo Zian was already speechless at his little temper.

Zhang Shidan had no objection, and was very happy, because after the apprenticeship banquet, he could openly call him senior brother. He was different from the other senior brothers in the private school!

The apprenticeship banquet was very lively that day, and everyone in Qingshan County who heard the news came because Mr. Jiang was hosting the apprenticeship banquet.

Mr. Jiang gave Lin Ze face, so there was no reason for them to be absent. Besides, Lin Ze was the county magistrate's brother-in-law. Maybe the county magistrate would come to support him on the day of the apprenticeship banquet?

But I'm afraid Duan Wensai won't be able to come this time. His brother's due date is very soon, and he won't be able to leave at all.

When Lin Ze received the letter, he and Zhang Ke were happy for a while. They bought a lot of things and sent them to the county. Lin Ze also wrote down some of the modern medical knowledge he knew and sent them over, hoping that his brother would survive safely.

Jiang Rongniang made the decision directly. Yesterday she took Father Lin to the county town with the delivery car, and she couldn't let go of her little brother.

If Lin Ze hadn't been unable to leave, he would have wanted to go there, but the family really needed someone, and it was inconvenient for Zhang Wei to come forward, so he could only regret waiting for news at home.

However, Duan Wensai was not present, but there was another special guest, Han Yunzhi and his son.

It had been a long time since the last test, and there was still no news from Han Yunzhi. Lin Ze felt a little regretful that he had failed to win. Unexpectedly, Han Yunzhi went to Qingshan County in person at this moment.

Does this mean that his apprenticeship is...

"Lin Langguan's talents are not enough for Han to be your teacher. Not to mention the matter of you and me being apprentices, Han is actually recommended to you by someone else."

To be honest, Han Yunzhi was indeed quite satisfied with Lin Ze, but he knew that this was not a disciple he could accept.

Another person?