Chapter 10

The crimes Lin Ze listed were even more shocking than what Xue Liang mentioned just now.

Although he wanted to accuse his mother of being disobedient and unfilial, if what he said was true, then what he was doing now would be reasonable and his whole life's future would be ruined. Even if the target was his mother, it would be hard to swallow this breath.

"Chen Shuju, is what Lin Ze said true?!"

After hearing this, Li Laofu was just as angry as Lin Ze, the suffering master, and several clan elders looked at Chen Shuju with unflattering expressions.

In ancient times, there was a culture of prosperity and loss. The honor of a village is earned by everyone working together to maintain it. Heba Village has only produced two talents from the Lin family for more than a hundred years. They are still young people who have achieved success at a young age. The expectations of the village are not as high as those of the Lin family themselves. Small.

In recent years, the Lin family's two sons have been studying for exams. Although the Lin family has been frugal and saved their money to study, every household in the village will more or less use some copper coins to collect some money to help. The whole village is counting on these two talents. It's time to make a career and take advantage of it.

Lin Ze, in particular, was truly a genius back then. He took the first place in the exam at the age of twelve. If he hadn't contracted a strange illness called exam sickness, he would have had a bright future.

What a blessing now, one of the village's hopes has been destroyed just because of a woman's partiality!

Not to mention the village chief and clan elders, the villagers looked at Chen Shuju with resentment. If this was true, Chen Shuju had harmed the interests of the entire village.

"No, that's not the case. This little beast has wronged me..."

Facing the unkind eyes of everyone, Chen Shuju trembled in her heart and shook her head in denial. How dare she admit it? If she did, she would offend the whole village.

If you don't dare to admit it, what should you do? Then you can only act wildly.

"Ouch, oooooooo, you are trying to kill me. You are so unjust based on just such empty words. Lin Ze, I am your mother. How can you wrong your mother like this? Even if your mother is partial, you are I gave birth to him. I lost my mind and ruined my son's future, wuwu..."

"Village Chief, I have never done this. I can't believe Lin Ze's words. What he said was all his own guess. He just blamed me for changing his marriage and not letting him marry Zhang Yinzhu. He resented me in his heart. "

"I asked him to marry my brother for his own good. He can't pass the imperial examination and doesn't know any trades. My brother is good-looking and can still work. His life will be easy in the future. But he is fine. He has been He's complaining about me, he's going to sell my brother now, his words are unsubstantiated, ugh..."

Although Chen Shuju is not particularly smart, she is very astute when it comes to her own interests.

Besides, she had been thinking about dealing with Lin Ze for many years, and she often discussed it with her second son in private. Lin Jianwen was a well-informed scholar, and no matter how stupid she was, she could still learn some logic.

Anyway, what Lin Ze is saying now has no evidence except for the drug test. If she doesn't admit it, there's nothing you can do against her.

But Lin Ze was stupid. She wanted to sell her brother and run away for Zhang Yinzhu. She had to seize this opportunity and completely cut off Lin Sangui's interest in raising this son. From now on, the family's money could only be used to educate the second child.