Chapter 170

The emperor and his entourage were enjoying themselves in the academy and did not miss Shu.

Lin Ze was busy preparing for the promotion of hybrid chicken. If he wanted the villagers to actively raise the chicken, he would naturally have to let everyone see the benefits first. Then, without much persuasion, the people themselves would rush to actively cooperate.

So he simply planned to hold a food festival and debut new varieties of chicken.

Just do it, Lin Ze immediately sent the order to prepare.

I don't know how many times Qingshan County has held similar activities like this. The people who handle the specific procedures are already familiar with it, so there is no need to teach them step by step. Someone will naturally plan it after the order is given.

The venue is of course the commercial street of Nanyang Town, which is now the economic center of Qingshan County. All commercial activities are held here.

When the news of the food festival spread, it quickly aroused warm congratulations from the people. In recent years, life has improved, and people's demand for entertainment has also increased a lot. It coincides with the harvest season, and the food festival is also very suitable for the occasion.

Taking advantage of this, Lin Ze naturally asked his self-service food restaurant to hold an event and bring new chicken to the table.

Although the ingredients of the new chicken have shortcomings in meat quality, due to the crossbreeding and synthesis, many of the flaws are covered up. Coupled with various strong-flavor cooking methods, the new chicken suddenly becomes delicious.

Spicy and sour chicken feet, crispy pepper-flavored roasted whole chicken, fried chicken legs and fried chicken nuggets, beggar's chicken, crispy chicken, sweet-skinned chicken, etc. Lin Ze guided the chef to make them all, as long as they were imaginable. It's called a whole chicken feast.

The self-service food building already has a loud sign. It can be said that there is no food in the building that is not popular with everyone, unless it is because of the difference in taste.

Food restaurants are very expensive on weekdays and it is rare for people to visit. This holiday event offers discounts, so people naturally want to take advantage of the bargain to satisfy their cravings.

Especially when it comes to meat, he has the mentality of getting back his money. However, Lin Ze also takes into account the persistent demand for food in this era, so meat is naturally limited to each person.

But despite this, it is very cost-effective to eat at the food restaurant once, so since the food restaurant opened, many people will choose to reduce the number of times they eat meat at home, and then save money to come to Tuhao once a month for a refreshing meal. It is cost-effective and delicious. The accounts are easy to calculate.

Let's talk about the demand for meat. We can even bear to eat pig intestines. Who would dislike the older meat of chicken? That is chicken, which is more nutritious than pork in everyone's eyes!

The launch of new chicken products is not only available in food halls, but also many street stalls are set up on the street to sell and taste it. It is important that everyone who comes and goes can try this new chicken product to see if everyone can accept it.

The results are obvious. The new chicken has been welcomed by everyone as soon as it was launched.

It doesn't matter that the meat quality and taste are not as good as domestic chickens. The main reason is that everyone likes them because they are bigger and have more meat. The meat of a new chicken can be equivalent to half the amount of domestic chickens. It's a good deal!