Chapter 38

Because he was conceited about his talent and dropped out of school early, he didn't make many friends, more than he could count on one hand. Lin Ze fell in love easily when he saw Fang Shanyuan.

Fang Shanyuan's family background is similar to that of his original self. They are both educated scholars from poor families in the village. Because they are about the same age, they have been classmates since they entered the private school, and the relationship has always been harmonious.

And unlike other student groups, the other party still treated each other with courtesy after the original person was in trouble. He was a good person and had acquired real knowledge. He was a person who could be friends with.

So Lin Ze was a little more patient and left directly for someone else.

"Brother Lin, I was really impressed by Shi Farewell for three days. I didn't see you face to face just now. I thought I had recognized the wrong person..."

Fang Shanyuan was very happy to see Lin Ze and greeted him with his hands.

His words were not polite, but sincere. The surprise he said did not refer to Lin Ze's dress, but to the change in Lin Ze's temperament.

In the past, 'Lin Ze' looked very gloomy and decadent because of all kinds of blows, but now Lin Ze has a springy face, head held high, and the same face gives people completely different feelings due to different souls.

Lin Sangui and others, with Chen Shuju's incident as a foreshadowing, thought that Lin Ze had a sudden change of temperament. But for Fang Shanyuan, who was unaware, when he saw Lin Ze today, he really thought he was another person.

The face is still the same, but it makes people dare not recognize it for an instant.

Lin Ze wasn't sure what Fang Shanyuan meant, so he changed the topic directly instead of dwelling on this issue.

"When you have an open mind, you will be energetic. I made everyone laugh before. I wonder why Brother Fang is so anxious to stop me?"

Having said this, Fang Shanyuan also remembered something important and stopped trembling to say hello.

"Hey, look at me, I was so happy that I almost forgot about the real thing! Brother Lin, this matter is very important, can we take a step to talk?"

Fang Shanyuan looked around, looking nervous.

Seeing him like this, Lin Ze thought for a while and nodded. He found a place to store the ox cart, took Zhang and went to the nearby teahouse with him, and asked for a private room.

Not knowing what important thing to say, Fang Shanyuan was not at ease when he arrived at the teahouse private room. He checked several times to make sure no one could overhear, and then looked at Zhang who was following him, with a hesitant expression.

"Brother Lin, do you think your husband can also avoid it?"

In this day and age, men generally don't listen to women when they talk about things.

"It doesn't matter, my husband can hear everything about my family."

Lin Ze refused without thinking. It was absolutely impossible to treat his wife differently.

Zhang smiled shyly and stood still obediently. He was not a man from a wealthy family anyway, so it didn't matter if he appeared in public. He preferred Lin Ze's idea to hiding in the backyard.

This made Fang Shanyuan secretly amazed like Li Guangcai before, and even more surprised.

He often went to town to stay informed. Although he heard some changes in Lin Ze during this period, and the meaning of love at first sight became even more clear, he really didn't expect that Lin Ze, who was so proud before, would change so much.