Chapter 139

Early the next morning, the housekeeper Lin Fu took Xiao Qiao to sell.

There was a missing person in the family, so Father Lin and others naturally discovered it quickly, and Lin Ze also told the family about the maid Xiao Qiao and Liu Yanzi.

After everyone listened, they all had big mouths and couldn't come to their senses.

Except for Jiang Rongniang, Father Lin and others are all simple people in the village. They have never seen such roundabout ways of insidiousness in the mansion. The girl from the Liu family is also too courageous. She actually gave a handkerchief directly. She doesn't want to be famous, right?

Lin Xiaolian, who had known Liu Yanzi's thoughts for a long time, stood up on the spot and was so angry that she wanted to go to the Liu family.

How could she be allowed to go alone as a girl at home, so she quickly grabbed her.

Lin Xiaolian was angry and aggrieved, and couldn't help crying as she was fussing. She felt that she had misjudged the person, and that Liu Xiaozi was not sincere to her at all.

If Liu Xiaozi really cared about her, how could something like this happen to her after he said hello last time? The Liu family never considered her situation. What if the eldest brother gets angry and blames her? Liu Xiaozi didn't even listen to what she said.

"Uuuu, brother, I don't want to get along with Liu Xiaozi anymore. No matter how honest and capable he is, he only listens to his mother's words and doesn't consider me now. I will definitely not survive in the future, wuwu..."

Lin Xiaolian was an impatient person, so she cried and expressed her previous anger towards Liu Xiaozi.

With this statement, the people in the room became open-mouthed again.

Don't say that Lin Ze must not marry a mama's boy who immediately guessed from hearing it. Even ancient people like Father Lin knew that this kind of man who had no opinions of his own and only listened to his mother's words was not allowed.

It is a good thing to be filial and obedient to your parents, but it is a bad thing to go too far. How can a man listen to his mother in all matters when he is the head of the family?

It would be okay if my mother was a sensible person, but what the Liu family did was clearly unreasonable.

Why do they say that the daughter of the Lin family should be diligent and thrifty when she gets married, and the daughter of the Liu family should use good things? What's the truth!

If this is the case now, will it really work in the future?

"No, we, Xiaolian, can't marry into this kind of family!"

Father Lin was very angry. Although his eldest son was his favorite, his daughter was also raised by him.

Fortunately, the boss had the foresight and didn't ask for a direct engagement at the beginning. He said that he wanted to know everything first. At that time, he thought it was unnecessary and the village knew what the problem was, but it turned out that just asking around and commenting on the situation was not enough to explain everything.

"In the future, if any matchmakers come, I will pay them back. I will look after Xiaolian's house."

Lin Ze had given up hope on the Lin family, and decided directly to ask the family not to worry about Lin Xiaolian's marriage, and he came to find her.

Originally, he wanted to have free love and let Lin Xiaolian find the one he likes, but now it seems that he has to worry about it. With the eyes of Lin's father, Lin Xiaolian and others, letting people choose by themselves, otherwise something will be done for him.