Chapter 76

Time passes and the Mid-Autumn Festival arrives.

This morning, Heba Village arranged a forest, and all the villagers in the village got up extra early.

As for the reason, of course it's because of the holidays!

The geographical location of Heba Village is very good. It is a hundred miles away from a large river called Dongyun River, which is very rich in products. It especially produces shrimps and crabs. The Mid-Autumn Festival is the best time for shrimps and crabs to mature, and the meat is plump and tender.

Because it is so close, it is considered to be based on water, and in ancient times with backward transportation, aquatic products were not convenient to transport. People here mainly rely on meat, so the price of shrimps and crabs transported to Nanyang is very cheap.

Therefore, this led to the people in this area having a tradition of eating crabs during the Mid-Autumn Festival.

Every year on the Mid-Autumn Festival, each villager's family will line up a representative to go to the town pier, pick up seven or eight hairy crabs, steam them to save fuel and taste the meat, and then sip two glasses of wine. The festive taste is not to mention delicious. .

Why do I like to buy on this day? Of course, it's also to get some holiday luck and freshness.

As a foodie who is particularly obsessed with delicious food, Lin Ze also likes things like shrimps and crabs very much. When he mentioned it, all kinds of fried, cooked, spicy, garlic, steamed and other recipes came to his mind.

As a local, Zhang also likes to eat shrimps and crabs very much. The couple made a decision and decided to buy shrimps and crabs during the holidays!

"Mr., I know how to cook crabs. I'll do it tonight. You can try to see if my skills have improved!"

When he went out in the morning, Zhang Haowan changed from his usual tranquility and became a little more lively. His little eyes became even more excited when he talked about crabs.

When there was no meat to eat when they were young, the children in the village liked to go to the river to fish, touch shrimps and crabs to satisfy their greed. However, the river in the village was too small, so the fish was better, but the size of the shrimps and crabs was not enough. At most, they could taste it.

But the shrimps and crabs of Dongyun River are different. Not only the meat is delicious, but they are also big. The most important thing is that the village is close to the production area, so the price is very cheap. Every Mid-Autumn Festival, the villagers use shrimps and crabs as meat to satisfy their craving. Just thinking about it makes them salivate.

Lin Ze was very happy to see his wife's covetous behavior.

"Okay, I'll leave it to you. Let's buy more later. If we can't finish eating, we can marinate it in wine to make drunken crabs. It will last for a long time..."

"But wine is so expensive, how about we raise it and eat fresh wine?"

Although the family has a steady stream of income, Zhang still has a very tight grasp on money because he has a husband who is very good at spending money. There is no other way for the couple to save the money.

Of course, Lin Ze had some countermeasures against his wife's stingy attitude. He immediately showed disappointment and grievance, acting shamelessly and coquettishly without any pressure at a height of 1.8 meters.

"But wife, what should you do if your husband-in-law wants to eat too much?"

Zhang suddenly couldn't resist, and immediately relented. He weighed his family's savings, and then surrendered, "Then, let's make a jar."