Chapter 171

'Lin Ze' opened his eyes in a daze and found himself in a very strange place.

Of course, this 'Lin Ze' is not the other Lin Ze. To ensure that everyone can differentiate, the original owner of 'Lin Ze' will be called Lin Zhe from now on.

This is a very gorgeous room, with a floor made of unknown material that looks like white jade, and a luminous pearl as big as a watermelon above the head! There are also tall crystal mirrors mounted on the walls.

Although he didn't recognize many things, it didn't stop Lin Zhe from being shocked by the luxury here.

This is not his home, his home is just a small poor man in the village. How could he have such a room? He must be dreaming!

Lin Zhe asked himself that he was not a person who coveted wealth. He only wanted to pass the imperial examination. How could he have such a ridiculous dream?

But the real touch doesn't feel like a dream either...

With his mind dazed, Lin Zhe stared at everything in front of him stupidly, until for a while, a burst of memories that did not belong to him entered his head. After the pain, a look of surprise and absurdity appeared on his face.

He hurriedly ran to the mirror that could reflect people, and panicked when he saw a person who looked exactly like him, but with short hair, and his eyes were full of horror.

Time travel? Resurrecting a dead body? Did he travel from ancient times to modern times? Time travel to a person who looks similar to him and has the same name and surname?

This was not something Lin Zhe could recognize due to his level of knowledge, but what the memory that had just been integrated into his mind told him.

Simply put, the world he is in now should be called the future, the future thousands of years from now, but people nowadays prefer to call this place 'modern'.

The original owner of the body he was staying in was also named Lin Ze. He was 30 years old this year and was a project manager of a large company. He had an annual salary of tens of millions. He had a house, a car, parents, siblings, but no wife.

Although he could not adapt to it for a while, Lin Zhe could still know from the description of that memory that the owner of the original body was a man who was very outstanding in his career and was beyond his reach.

Moreover, the fact that the other party does not have a wife is not because he cannot marry, but because he has not met anyone he likes. The other party likes men, but there is no little brother here.

No little brother? !

Lin Zhe was shocked when he learned this knowledge. This was similar to Lin Ze's reaction when he traveled through ancient times and discovered that men could have children.

But Lin Zhe soon calmed down. Even something as bizarre as traveling into the future happened. When could it not happen?

Not only is there no little brother in this world, but people can also fly into the sky, dive into the bottom of the sea, communicate with each other thousands of miles away, and other things that seemed impossible in his time. People in this era are simply more powerful than gods... ...

After understanding his situation, Lin Zhe sat by the bed. He didn't know what his mood was. In short, it was very complicated.

In his own world, he lived a very unfortunate life. His father had always hoped that he and his second brother would pass the imperial examination and worked hard for most of his life. However, he failed to live up to expectations and suffered from a bad habit of fainting after taking exams, which wasted several years.