Chapter 119

Seeing Mr. Jiang leaving in an uneasy mood, Lin Ze was in a better mood.

Mr. Jiang is a Confucian scholar in Qingshan County, and his prestige is frighteningly high. Coupled with his sect background, basically in this small place, others will not refuse even if they don't want to do anything they say they want to do.

As for the exchange student matter, no matter how you look at it, he is at a disadvantage. With Mr. Jiang taking the lead, everyone is ignoring the benefits.

However, in Lin Ze's opinion, he did not suffer a loss. What is the highest standard for victory? An army is defeated without bloodshed and without fighting.

This is called cultural invasion. He develops a habit in 21 days. If he dares to send students to him for a month, he promises that when Ze Private School recruits students next time, other private schools in Qingshan County can only stare. If they don't want the private school to close down, they can only behave. Follow his command!

Duan Wensai and others left, and then the river fresh food from Hebian Village was also salvaged and hurriedly delivered over.

The fish, shrimps and crabs alone weighed about ten thousand kilograms, and other snails, clams, shells, meat, eels, etc. weighed about five thousand kilograms. The person who led the delivery was Wang Maozi, who was responsible for the sales. The village didn't care that he was only a teenager, anyway. The handover was handed over to him.

"Are you afraid that I will run away or something? Give me so much at once."

Lin Ze couldn't help but twitching at the corner of his mouth when he looked at the densely packed cargo on board the dock.

Although the weather has started to get cooler recently and things will not spoil so quickly, river fresh food is different. Once dead, it will easily become rotten and smelly if it is not frozen and stored.

Of course, it's not like he didn't think of a way to preserve it. It was very simple to make ice with saltpeter, and he found a cellar to use as a simple 'refrigerator'. But it was his first time to give away such a large amount. The actual situation of the food stalls here was not yet stable. Woolen cloth.

Zhang Ye was very embarrassed, "I remember that according to the contract, the first delivery I ordered was eight thousand kilograms of fish, shrimps and crabs, two thousand kilograms of snails, clams and shellfish..."

"Mr. Lin, Mr. Lin, it's like this. There are a lot more products in the river this year than in previous years. We were afraid that if we didn't catch some, they would pile up in the river and make a fuss, and they would all die later, so we caught more. This extra We will treat it as half sale and half giveaway, and you can give us half the price."

Wang Maozi was also embarrassed.

But who knows that there are too many fish in the river this year. If we don't fish them out quickly, it will be easy for them all to die gloriously if they are crowded together in the river. These are freshwater freshwater, and we dare not swim too far to the sea.

Lin Ze pondered for a while after hearing the words, then nodded seriously,

"In that case, forget it this time, but no matter what problems you have in the future, you must first comply with the contract. Otherwise, what will I do if I sign a contract with you? I also have an estimate of the sales volume here. If it exceeds the estimate, I will be the only one left. You have to pay for it."

"Let's give it up this time. If there is another time, I will ask you to claim compensation according to the contract. You go back and tell the villagers that if you are worried that the fish will not be caught and die, you can let the wind blow the fish first. I will also buy it when the time comes. Over there Aren't all the villages good at making cured fish and dried shrimps during the Chinese New Year?"