Chapter 145

The Enke exam is over, and while everyone is anxiously waiting, the time for results release has finally arrived.

Although Lin Ze is confident and the Lin family does not care about the outcome, when the time comes, he will still be affected by the surrounding atmosphere, causing expectations and tension.

Since Nanyang Town is quite far from the provincial capital, they were unable to go to the place where the rankings were released to see the rankings in person. They could only wait at home for officials to report the good news.

"Hurry up, hurry up, clean up the house and boil the water. If the official comes later and doesn't eat, he will have to drink a sip of water..."

"Hey, Sangui, where is the red cloth? The red cloth I planned to use to wrap the wedding money yesterday is here. Help me find it quickly."

Early in the morning, when the whole family got up, they heard Jiang Rongniang arranging for her servants to work and clean up in the yard. They hurriedly cleaned up here and there, in case the official messenger who came to announce the good news was neglected.

Still holding Lin Dongdong in her arms, the little baby was waving and babbling along with her grandma, shouting "Hurry, Hong Hong" in a milky voice. Her posture was so mature at such a young age that Jiang Rongniang liked her very much, kissing and coaxing her from time to time. 'Grandma's good grandson...'

Although Lin Dongdong sleeps in Lin Ze's room at night, the child wakes up early in the morning, and Lin Ze and Lin Ze are often not awake at this time, so every day Jiang Rongniang basically picks the time when Lin Dongdong wakes up and comes over quietly. Take the child away and let Linze and his wife continue to rest.

So the couple was not surprised at all when they woke up every morning and saw that their son was missing.

"Mom, it's almost done. Just rest and don't worry. Lin Fu will arrange these things."

After Zhang came out after washing, he quickly picked up his son who was lying in grandma's arms.

Jiang Rongniang was not too reluctant to part with him, mainly because her arms were sore after holding the little guy for so long.

Lin Dongdong is a very clingy child. He will be held by whoever the adults in the family are, and he won't be able to stay alive unless he wants to play with the children. Otherwise, he will feel aggrieved if you don't let him stay in your arms. He cried, as if he felt that the adults no longer wanted him, which made the family very helpless and headache.

"Mom, I know, but I just wanted to find something to divert my attention. As the saying goes, the king of hell is very difficult to deal with. These officials who are running away below need to pay close attention to them. If they offend the slightest, it will be a big problem..."

After giving the child to Zhang, Jiang Rongniang looked around the house but felt uneasy, fearing that something might go wrong if she didn't get it right.

In ancient times, it is not uncommon for a scholar who won the imperial examination to be dismissed from his job because of his harsh words and neglect to announce his official duties.

Just before their time in Qingshan County, there was a scholar who was too arrogant. After taking the exam, he felt that he had a good chance of passing the exam, so he would brag about it while drinking and eating with others. His family was from the countryside and had never seen the market and did not know the rules. , I didn't say hello when the official came, so I offended someone.

As a result, the official had a grudge in his heart and went back to talking and wearing small shoes. I don't know what happened in the middle. Anyway, within a few days, the scholar who had just won the title was deposed, leaving a black mark and being cut off from his official career. The whole family was simply Cry to death.