Chapter 72

Lin Ze asked himself that he was a relatively compassionate person, but his compassion did not allow him to help others for free.

As the saying goes, it is better to teach a man to fish than to teach him to fish. If you give him too much for free, people will take it for granted. Exchange of labor for favors is the most reasonable and long-term solution. How else can you say that brothers will settle the score clearly.

He didn't deliberately make excuses. There is indeed a lack of someone to do housework in the family. He has to be busy with business and review, and Zhang Ye is busy helping and studying. The couple has not gone to bed until late at night for a long time.

This not only seriously affects the body, but also seriously affects the harmonious life between husband and wife.

If Zhang Shidan'er doesn't come to the door today, he will probably plan to buy it in a few days or invite an old woman to come back to do housework. The Zhang family and grandchildren are lucky enough.

"Lin, Mr. Lin, are you telling the truth?"

Zhang Shidan'er looked young, but was actually very precocious. Hearing Lin Ze's words, a look of surprise appeared on his face.

Almost everyone in the village now calls Lin Ze Mr. Lin. The Lin Ze family is now not only prosperous, but also famous. To use a vulgar saying, beating a dog depends on the owner. Working for the Lin Ze family will not only get money, but also the protection of reputation.

It's just that grandma got sick because of her father's anger, and couldn't get out of bed for a few days.

Thinking of this, Zhang Shidan'er's expression of surprise turned into anxiety, and he asked cautiously,

"Mr. Lin, my grandma has been ill these days. Can I do the work for her first? Sir, I, I can do anything..."

Children from poor families take charge of their own homes early, and there are many children under the age of ten who keep their homes in order.

Lin Ze didn't care. If something happened to him, he would consider it as a blessing for himself. He had personally experienced the matter of soul time travel. Although he didn't fully believe in the ghosts and gods, he was still willing to do the casual things.

"No problem, but there are some different rules when working in my house than in other people's houses. You go back first. I will go to your house later and talk to your mother about this in person."

"Thank you Mr. Lin."

Zhang Shidaner nodded in surprise, bent down and solemnly thanked her, and then hurried home to tell the good news.

Maybe to Lin Ze, this is just a small and convenient thing, but to the Zhang family's ancestors and grandchildren, it is the hope of survival. Don't ignore good deeds because they are small, and don't do evil because they are small. This is the principle.

Seeing the child leaving in surprise, Lin Ze returned to the dinner table and told everyone about the matter.

Although he wanted to invite Grandma Zhang to work, he didn't know much about Grandma Zhang. He had to ask about the specific arrangements. Zhang knew more about things in the village than he did, and other people at the dinner table could also add a few words of information. .

Sure enough, when Lin Ze said that Zhang Shidaner came to ask about clothes-making work, everyone immediately guessed what happened to the Zhang family just like him.

"It must be Shi Dan'er's bastard father who's back again!"

Everyone slapped the table with the same words and actions, with angry expressions.