Chapter 162

In fact, if other officials encountered such ignorant and dishonest people, they would definitely use force to suppress them. This era is already an era of power.

But Lin Ze couldn't, he couldn't do this.

First of all, the persona he has set up in front of the people is an image of benevolence and justice. For so long, the people have actively cooperated with the notices he issued. In addition to being photographed in the majesty of the government, the more positive image brought about by the Tang Mansion case has made the people Only if you respect him from the bottom of your heart will you be willing to listen to him.

He needs to maintain this persona unless necessary.

Secondly, although he is in Qingshan County, countless eyes in the capital are staring at him. He is standing at the edge of the storm, and if he makes the slightest mistake, he will be taken advantage of.

Therefore, he must be careful when doing things now. People are not corrupt people who can do anything casually.

Moreover, he always likes to kill chickens to scare monkeys.

After making an agreement with the official, Lin Ze went to Mule Lane with great fanfare the next morning to visit the two nail shops of Yue and Feng, bringing gifts.

As reported below, the rest of the Yue and Feng families have no brains. They were trembling with fear when they saw the government battle. The main difficulty was the two old ladies who had lived a long time and still had some ink in their bellies.

It is said that the old is the hotter. No matter which era, most old people are much smarter than young people. Life experience cannot be learned in books.

"Mr. Lin, please come and see us old bones. You can take your things back. We appreciate your kindness. Don't say anything else. Our two families have lived in this Mule Lane for several generations. How can we just move away? Those who have moved away, this is our roots. Even the government cannot occupy people's ancestral land and prevent people from living, right..."

The two old ladies were sitting on chairs by the big tree in the yard, not afraid of the government at all.

The people gathered behind were all amused after hearing this.

The old lady's words were high-sounding, but she didn't just want to cheat and get more compensation from the government. Who in the neighborhood doesn't know the situation of these two families? Even if I move to a better house, my life will still be the same.

But who doesn't compensate like this? The government can provide you with money to build a good house for you to live in for free, what else do you have to be dissatisfied about? How can I live in a good house in the town because of my family's poor environment for several generations?

I don't know how many times the government is now better than before. These people are just greedy and want to take advantage of it. With so many people, why should the government give you and your family so many benefits?

Anyway, the people who were watching were all unhappy with what the old lady was doing. You know, just because these two families didn't sign the contract, the streets began to look like they were going to be demolished and repaired, and their street was waiting... ...

"Two grandma, the government serves the people, so naturally it will not do such oppressive things as you mentioned. But this plan is also for us people to live a better life. The compensated houses are also in the town, so how can we occupy your ancestral land? What to say?"

The other party was able to hold his own, so Lin Ze was not in a hurry and continued with a smile,

"Grandma, I have heard from the official on duty that your family does not want to move mainly because of financial problems. The government will naturally pay attention to the difficulties of the people. Due to your family's special situation, I will write to your family. Application form, your children and grandchildren can be given priority when looking for jobs at the 'government talent agency', which will alleviate your family's difficulties. What do you think?"