Chapter 134

There were nine servants in total working for the cook.

Because the village would not move for a few days, Lin Ze could only temporarily arrange for the people to live in the staff dormitory of the private school. Fortunately, he thought that there were more beds in the staff dormitory for everyone to rest when the dessert shop was busy.

When they arrived at the private school, they heard that the student was called Mr. Lin Ze, and the slaves realized that their new master was not an ordinary landowner at all, but a scholar with fame and wealth.

This made several slaves feel as if they were being hit by pie. Seeing that Lin Ze was young and not only had a lot of fame but was also able to open a private school, it meant that he was good at learning. Naturally, his future prospects would be limitless.

But if the master is well, what will happen to these slaves in the future? Everyone was a little excited.

"There aren't many rules in my house. You just need to remember one now, be safe and obedient, and learn the rest later. Let Grandma Zhang take you to buy daily necessities first, and you will be helping out in the private school for the next few days. Husband, come back with me when the village moves."

Several slaves had been trained and trained by the dental shop. Lin Ze didn't waste any more words. After a simple lecture, he asked Granny Zhang to take everyone to buy things and get familiar with the environment of the new master's house.

Anyway, you will know in a few days whether it is good or not. You have the deed of sale in hand. If it is not good, you can just sell it back.

The slaves expected their master to live a kind life, so they dared not to listen and quickly nodded Nuonuo.

Although it cost Lin Ze a lot of money to buy the servant, the benefits of having servants at home are obvious. With a group of servants who can be called upon to help with any work, Lin Ze suddenly felt that his life was much easier.

In the past, you could hire people to do work, but hiring people was very troublesome and involved the inconvenience of keeping secrets. It was different with your own servants. You didn't have so many scruples about using them. They were just moving the bricks of the revolution wherever they needed to be.

After several slaves knew that their new master's family was a promising one, they became more determined to stay. They worked hard and worked hard, hoping to be appreciated by their master.

Among them, the middle-aged man who was the housekeeper was the most outstanding. I heard that he had previous experience as a shopkeeper and was very good at accounting and managing people. Later, he worked as a housekeeper in a small housekeeper's house. Because he accidentally discovered his wife's private secret, Only then was it sold.

Lin Ze was very satisfied. He first gave the other party his family's surname, and now the other party was called Lin Fu, which was an expression of approval. At the same time, he asked Lin Fu to come to him every day to learn something.

Lin Fu was so excited that he was favored by his new master and could learn from him. He made up his mind to work well at his master's house this time. Don't look at things you shouldn't see and don't listen to things you shouldn't hear. To, otherwise they will be sold out in middle age, and the rest of their lives will be ruined.

Apart from Lin Fu who performed best, the two maids and Brother Xiaonu were next.

The two little slave brothers were specially bought by Lin Ze to serve Zhang. They were shy and honest. They were originally from a family of good farmers in the countryside. They had no choice but to sell themselves into slavery because of their poverty.