Chapter 104

Fang Shanyuan was actually an out-and-out ancient man, old-fashioned, stubborn, and full of the serious character unique to scholars of this era.

But it doesn't mean that he is absolutely immutable and easy to bully.

Although he originally agreed to Lin Ze to teach in a private school, it was mainly for the money. After arriving at the private school, he became extremely troubled by the naughty and mischievous temperament of the children Lin Ze singled out.

However, after spending time together, he still likes these children who are independent but smart and willing to study seriously. From the bottom of his heart, he really regards these children as his students, not just to complete the teaching task.

At this moment, someone was criticizing his students, saying that children cannot be taught and rotten wood cannot be carved. How could Fang Shanyuan endure it?

As a teacher, the worst thing is to hear other people say that your students are too bad. If it were Fang Shanyuan, it would be someone else who would not be able to remain angry in front of so many people.

Compared to Lin Ze, a modern person who likes to speak in the vernacular, the reserved ancient people were not much worse at cursing.

The sentence "Ru Cao's magical power is unfathomable, and if Hu does not rise to the sky, he will fall into the blue sky", Master Zhong across from him was so angry that he almost fainted.

He stopped showing off his writing and just slapped the table three times in a row and said angrily,

"You bastard! Where did you come from? How dare you humiliate me in public. I have been teaching for many years and have gained a lot of success, but I have never seen such unreasonable and unruly juniors like you!"

"Senior, it's serious. How can I dare to humiliate you in public? My students are unteachable. Senior has a great reputation. What's wrong with me suggesting that you go straight to the ninth heaven? I'm short-sighted and asked senior to let me wait. With your horizons, let me, the rotten wood that cannot be carved, study hard."

Fang Shanyuan is also a poisonous tongue when he really acts.

Lin Ze didn't care about his reputation. He was not afraid at all. He had given up taking the imperial examinations anyway, and the court would not expel him from his reputation after quarreling with others. How could he tolerate others pointing fingers at his students?

Master Zhong was speechless and so angry that his head and eyes became dizzy.

When my friends at the same table saw this, they stood up and started fighting back again, and the atmosphere became tense.

"It's a joy to have a banquet. If you have something to say, it's better to argue it out later. Then everyone will be happy to compete..."

Fortunately, the party was about to start at this time, and Han Yuanqing, who took the place of the teacher to greet everyone and maintain order, stepped forward to comfort them.

at the same time.

Mr. Jiang was walking from the door, accompanied by an impressive young man.

Seeing this, everyone could only give up temporarily, waved their sleeves and sat down again, staring.

I secretly thought in my heart that I would wait for the argument and exchange to teach this junior who doesn't know the rules a lesson. It's really annoying!

"Brother Lin, I will hurt you later..."

After Fang Shanyuan sat down, he whispered to Lin Ze.

He came back to his senses only after the impulsiveness was over. Everything they did today was in Lin Ze's name. Just now, he impulsively offended Master Zhong. Master Zhong will definitely bite Lin Ze when he shows up later. Ze does not let go.