Chapter 74

Opening express delivery is addictive. This is a wise saying that everyone who has done online shopping in modern times knows.

Although an era has changed, human nature will not change from ancient times to the present. For people who live in a class civilization, they have been divided into three, six or nine classes for a long time and suddenly receive noble treatment. It is definitely a novelty that is difficult to extricate themselves from. experience.

Linze's one-stop modern business model of pre-sale discounts + exquisite packaging + door-to-door delivery allows residents in the town, including some villagers around Nanyang Town, to enjoy the Western style of thinking that the customer is God.

Love at first sight, this pastry signature, has once again set off a craze in Nanyang Town.

Recently, the first thing ladies from different families say when they meet is "Have you bought the Love at First Sight Mid-Autumn Festival family party?"

Family Fun is the name Lin Ze gave to his own products. There is nothing new in the products. They just package and decorate all the breads and cakes currently launched, and give them a nice name to make customers happy with their money.

Of course, what Lin Ze said about limited sales was not a joke. His family only has so many people now, and it is impossible to finish all the business in the entire town and surrounding villages. In the end, some people will definitely not buy it, so the limited number does not mean anything. Fake.

So this leads to people who have bought things to show off in front of people who have not bought them, and that feeling of superiority that I have and you don't have is very satisfying.

Only when the things were delivered to their door did everyone truly feel Lin Ze's 'superior service'.

Since the purpose is to create a new sign before opening the store, Lin Ze will naturally have a high-profile Mid-Autumn Festival this time, with novel promotions and delivery services. Of course, the delivery service cannot be low-key.

Uniform clothing is the foundation, smiling is the professional standard, beating gongs and drums and shouting slogans is an absolute must!

The men He Xiangfeng recruited were all strong and strong, and they could not keep a low profile even if they sounded a few gongs and drums and a few powerful slogans.

Of course, except for a few customers who quietly bought with their own private money, they were pained and happy to see Lin Ze's things delivered to their door in a swaggering manner. Others showed off their straight-backed expressions and accepted the envious looks from their neighbors.

This is not about buying something, this is clearly about spending money to buy something fun!

Seeing this show of dignity, people who didn't buy things in time felt extremely envious and jealous. They secretly hated that the next time there was any event on Married at First Sight, they would go and join in the fun no matter what.

After several provocations, everyone finally understood that the boss of 'Love at First Sight' was a brainless guy who could always surprise people.

Lin Ze's high-profile and shameless business methods made other bosses in the town extremely envious and jealous, especially Xianleju, who also ran a dim sum business.

In previous years, the Mid-Autumn Festival was the most profitable time for Xianleju. Every family would buy cakes when traveling during the festival. The most famous Xianleju was the first choice.

But this year, everyone was attracted by the Mid-Autumn Festival promotion organized by Lin Ze. Although it did not take away all the business, it also greatly affected Xianleju's income.