Chapter 75

Lin Ze's character is a resolute person. When he does something, he either doesn't do it, but when he does something, he must do it with lightning speed.

In order to prevent the Luo family from taking action first and causing confusion later on, Lin Ze and Zhang Jia went to town on an oxcart the day after Lin Dakun arrived.

With the background of the Lin family, the Luo family naturally does not take it seriously, and using the excuse of a private school may not necessarily be able to command the gentlemen in the town to help them casually.

But it doesn't matter. What do businessmen want to do most of their lives? Isn't it just a word for profit?

Lin Ze never believed that those businessmen and businessmen had no idea what he was doing these days. As long as he showed a little bit of the benefits of modern and advanced business concepts, these people would definitely be very happy to help him.

The couple acted separately, and with the help of the Li family and the Guo family, half of the merchants in Nanyang Town secretly gathered in the courtyard provided by Guo Yuanwai that day.

What Lin Ze has to do is very simple, that is, take advantage of the Mid-Autumn Festival atmosphere to hold another discount event.

This event was different from the previous ones. It was not just them, but most of the merchants in Nanyang Town participated. Lin Ze named it 'Alliance Discount'.

The name sounds fancy, but it is actually a very common modern shopping mall activity. Coupons, discounts, etc. are given according to the consumption amount to attract customers and promote consumption.

In ancient times, there were no shopping malls or unified commercial streets, but they could cooperate on their own, and it was all the same.

Lin Ze didn't plan to do this now. After all, he had been in the limelight a lot recently and he didn't have a big background. It was really troublesome for him to be targeted.

But the Luo family came to the door because of Fang Zi. If he didn't respond, others would treat him as a paper tiger in the future, and he would be robbed of everything he had in his mind.

This is no joke. The law of the jungle is the most basic and everlasting principle in the world. The only difference is whether it is overt or covert.

Whenever he thought about this kind of consequences, Lin Ze couldn't help but feel happy. Fortunately, the body he traveled through was a scholar and had a reputation to protect him. If it were a white body, it would be easy to finish the game without other golden fingers.

When it comes to 'alliance discounts', Lin Ze alone, no matter how eloquent he is, the merchants in the town may not listen to his instructions, and they may not turn around and use his ideas to do it themselves. possible.

But it is different with the support of Li Guangcai and Guo Yuan. The Guo family has a high prestige among the merchants in Nanyang Town. The Li family is also a veteran merchant for generations. Both families have expressed their support for Lin Ze's work. The other merchants sound like a good idea. , naturally willing to give face.

Although there were some secrets about Lin Ze's behavior of bringing his husband to discuss business, they thought that Lin Ze was a scholar and the business would be left to his husband in the future, so everyone felt relieved and their attitude towards Zhang also changed.

Although it is not good for a female brother to come out and show off, it is not without precedent. There were also a few wives and husbands present who were doing business because their husband-in-law was studying at home.