Chapter 142

Transportation and communication were inconvenient in ancient times, but if the superiors were willing and worked hard, the news of Kai Enke could still be conveyed to remote towns of all sizes.

"Your Majesty has recovered from his illness. Will the whole world celebrate Enke?"

When Lin Ze received the news, he was a little surprised.

He knew the news about Kai Enke, but he didn't expect it to be for such a reason, and he didn't expect that the current Majesty of Daji was actually a veteran, and that he could be so powerful at his age to bring down a group of princes and ministers with evil intentions in one fell swoop.

"Yes, brother, you still have the foresight. Fortunately, I listened to your words and asked my father to stick to it. Otherwise, my Duan family may not be able to escape this time. Did you know that not only were all the courtiers who stood in line be beheaded, but also their families The entire clan has been ruined for nine generations since they were not allowed to be officials or engage in business. I didn't expect His Majesty to be so ruthless this time."

Duan Wensai's face was full of fear and sigh. It was no joke that the emperor was so angry that he would lay down his body thousands of miles away.

Despite His Majesty's amiable appearance on the surface, he is really not merciless at all in his actions. He will kill someone as soon as the court asks him to, without any concern whether it will cause chaos in the subsequent government affairs. He is decisive and ruthless.

Lin Ze shook his head at this,

"These people have their own consequences. Of course it is the princes who are fighting for the throne, and the ministers are just their minions. It is not a death penalty, but Xiao Xiang wants the position of the vassal king and peeks into the territory of Daji. This is an unforgivable taboo..."

"Do you think the emperor won't pay a price for dealing with these people? Each of these ministers has intricate relationships. They can all be dealt with in one pot. I believe that His Majesty will not want to enjoy his old age in peace for the rest of his life. The biggest problem is to deal with the aftermath."

"Old Duan, your family escaped disaster not because of the foresight I gave you, but because the emperor deliberately let your family off the hook. Since he was acting in this drama, he naturally had to set up a good plan. If I guessed correctly, in the past few years, the government has There must have been many people dismissed from their official positions for various reasons. These people must have been selected by the emperor, so those who were beheaded probably had more than just a reason to stand in line in advance..."

"Brother, how did you guess that?"

Duan Wensai was stunned when he heard this. At the same age, he always felt that he and his uncle were not on the same level.

Without knowing anything about the situation in the capital, one can analyze so many things just from the current results, and it is incredible that he can even guess the situation in the DPRK and China.

Lin Ze smiled and thought to himself: I have watched a lot of Xinwen Network Baijia Forum.

Of course, this cannot be said to the ancients, otherwise it will raise a lot of questions such as "What is the Xinwen Network Baijia Forum?" and so on.

"Big data analysis, haven't I often asked you about the situation in the capital and the history of Daji in recent decades? In fact, many things have implications and patterns. Judging from His Majesty's experience of sitting on the throne today, this emperor He is obviously a person who is very good at pretending to be a pig and eating the tiger..."