Chapter 53

On the second day after returning from Guo Mansion, Lin Ze spent the whole day at home pondering over the content of the petition and the expected situation.

Zhang and others who were running around lived up to their expectations and helped find a large group of villagers. These were important assists in this lawsuit.

Lin Ze was very pleased that his vision was correct.

Although A is usually quiet and well-behaved, looking as quiet and harmless as a little white rabbit, he is absolutely unambiguous in his actions.

The terms of help he offered were attractive, but he couldn't stand the fact that he had a poor reputation in the past. Except for people like Li Guangcai who asked him to be their husband, most people had to ask others for help, and even others might not even accept the offer, for fear that the child's husband would not be the right one to follow him. His reputation was affected.

However, Zhang had a good image in the village. If the Zhang family hadn't used him to replace Zhang Yinzhu to complete the Lin family's engagement, many families in the surrounding villages would have wanted to marry him.

Therefore, after Zhang's hard work and persuasion, and the fact that Lin Ze went back to the Yamen to complain in order to "overturn the verdict" and clear away the stigma he had incurred over the years, the villagers agreed to go along and help bear witness after considering it. .

Anyway, it's okay to witness, but to intercede, you can see the situation when the Yamen sues.

In addition, there is Zheng Xiaoluo next to him. Although this little guy looks stupid, stupid people have stupid blessings. It is this image that makes people even more unsuspecting.

With the efforts of the two young brothers, most of the villagers in several villages around Heba Village agreed.

The main problem is the people in Heba Village.

It's not that the villagers of Heba Village have no conscience, but that Lin Ze's overturning the verdict involves Lin Jianwen. Heba Village has never had a figure since its existence. The clan is now counting on Lin Jianwen. If Lin Ze really reports Lin Jianwen, what will happen? One can imagine.

More importantly, if word spreads about brothers suing brothers, how will others view the culture of Heba Village in the future?

So after hearing the news, village chief Li Laofu, several clan elders, and Lin Sangui all hurried over, with the purpose of persuading Lin Ze to give up overturning the case and focus on the overall situation.

I also secretly thought in my heart, didn't Lin Ze not pursue the past matters when they separated last time? Why do I think of digging it out now and going to the Yamen to sue?

"Uncle Village Chief, I didn't want to bring up what happened in the past and sue for damaging the reputation of the village, but this time I have to do it."

Lin Ze was calm and miserable,

"I was not the only one affected by what happened that year, it also involved Mrs. Wei's daughter. Ms. Wei was implicated in her marriage and her marriage was not what she wanted. At this time, if she wants to pursue the case, I can only cooperate, otherwise she will go to the Yamen to sue me. Then I will have something to say. Can't tell..."

"As for my second brother, there is a cycle of cause and effect. People are doing it and God is watching. I will let him go once, but there is nothing I can do if others don't allow it."

The last sentence is obviously a tough attitude, no more oil and salt.

Li Laofu and others were speechless and had no words to refute.