Chapter 90

Lin Ze had long wanted to beat up Lin Jianwen, a selfish guy, but now that he finally got the chance, he couldn't let go so easily.

Besides, after traveling through time for such a long time, he has yet to practice this skill in actual combat, so he will practice it with this guy today.

Under the stunned and trembling gazes of the villagers, Lin Ze beat Lin Jianwen so hard that he didn't stop until he had no strength to scream anymore.

Finally, someone was found to deliver Lin Jianwen to his creditor. Every wrongdoer has his creditor, and whoever borrows the money will pay it back himself. This will save debt collectors from coming to the village to cause trouble.

Lin Ze's resolute actions once again refreshed the villagers' view of him.

Aren't the legendary scholars supposed to be polite? Even if I get angry, I can only curse you for being unreasonable, or criticize a few lines of poems that ordinary people can't understand.

When the family was separated, everyone saw that Lin Ze seemed to be a bloody person, but they didn't expect that Lin Ze would be so bloody. He was more terrifying than a butcher with his hands, and he didn't look like a helpless scholar at all!

In just a moment, the villagers felt a sense of fear towards Lin Ze.

I don't dare to offend this guy, I really don't dare to offend him. Ever since the secrets of the Lin family broke out and the family split, Lin Ze's temper has become violent. It seems that a person can't be hit, otherwise he will no longer be silent and perish, he will be silent. Metamorphosis...

The villagers were frightened by what Lin Ze had done, but no one thought of going outside to publicize the incident.

Lin Ze's attack was certainly too cruel, but after all, it was for a reason, to stand up for his father and sister. Lin Jianwen himself was too insidious and a bastard, so he deserved to be beaten to death.

As for Chen Shuju, who was divorced by Lin's father, the villagers simply felt that this should have been done long ago. It would be a disaster to leave such a troublesome mother-in-law who can't carry the house anywhere.

In short, no matter how much Chen Shuju cried, the result was certain.

That night, the village chief Li Laofu took several villagers to send Chen Shuju back to her natal village.

Lin Jianwen was sent to the creditor, and it depended on how the creditor would deal with it. The debt was more than 100 taels, and Lin Jianwen would not be able to get that much money to repay the debt if the imperial examination results were not obtained.

Even if he actually passed the exam and was kicked out of the family by his biological father for being unfilial, the court would revoke his title, so Lin Jianwen's fate was basically certain.

Lin Jianwen could only say that it was his own fault that he ended up like this and could not blame anyone else.

The people in the village were extremely disappointed, but the Zhang family, who had just married their daughter to Lin Jianwen, and Zhang Yinzhu, who was waiting to enjoy the blessing of being the wife of a juren, were completely stupid after receiving such news!

They already regretted getting rid of Lin Ze, a rich and wealthy son-in-law. Fortunately, at that time, Lin Jianwen also had a promising future, and they were comforted. The family wholeheartedly waited for Lin Jianwen to pass the exam and get rich along with him.

It turned out that it had only been a long time, and they fell from the clouds into the mud in less than two months. No, they had not been to the clouds to enjoy it.