Chapter 122

For someone like Zhang Goutou, Lin Ze would not completely believe what he heard from Grandma Zhang.

For such a dishonest person, no matter whether what the other party says is true or false, he has to do some internal research before he feels at ease.

In fact, if he couldn't find suitable people, Lin Ze really didn't want to catch people like Lin Dakun and Zhang Goutou. He would need to spend time and energy training and training, which would be very troublesome.

But without these people, he really has no one at the moment. It is not difficult to find someone who is honest and loyal. What is difficult to find is that his philosophy of doing things is sometimes out of the ordinary. Ordinary people are very challenging of three views, which can easily lead to ideological conflicts and unstable accidents.

Therefore, people like Zhang Goutou and Lin Dakun, who have low limits and are used to being slippery, are the best choice. As long as they are trained properly, they will definitely be used in the future and will be of great use.

As the saying goes, there is no such thing as absolute waste, only owners who don't know how to use people. The only way to make the most of everything is to make the best use of it.

Asking Granny Zhang to go back and break off the relationship, Lin Ze immediately went to the Yamen officials to help with the investigation.

He was familiar with all the government offices in the town, and he had a relationship with the county magistrate. Now that he didn't need to take the initiative, those people were eager to help him, and immediately went out to investigate for him when they got the news.

Therefore, it is absolutely true to say that relationships have made things easier since ancient times.

Regardless of whether it is ancient times or modern times, the power and ability of the government are always stronger than you imagine. In less than half a day, a few government officials investigated Zhang Goutou's matter clearly.

The debt was real, but it was not a gambling debt, but a debt. A group of people with no business ideas went to do business and lost everything.

"Since it's not a gambling debt, why did that guy say it was a gambling debt?"

Lin Ze was a little confused.

Borrowing debts sounds better than gambling debts, right? Doing business is business, even if you lose money, it's a pleasure to leave it to Grandma Zhang. After all, it's good for your son to have the idea of ​​making progress. Why doesn't Zhang Goutou dare to say so?

"Mr. Lin, I guess that guy Zhang Goutou is afraid that his mother will know that he signed his son's name on the IOU. The old lady is counting on her grandson now. If she knew that her son used her grandson to pay off the debt, she would definitely have to kill him first. Let him vent his anger..."

The yamen officer who helped inquire was very attentive and asked the creditor thoroughly about everything, big and small. The creditor was harsh to ordinary people, but he could only bow and nod in greeting to people in the government.

"Not only Zhang Goutou, but the other people who do business with him are also similar. They all get crazy when borrowing money. Zhang Goutou is pretty good. He is an old gangster with many connections. People in the village have land, so he can make some money and sell it. Maybe you can get it together after you finish the family farm, but the other few gangsters are all poor people in the town. Except for one family, they don't have any family property. Now it is estimated that the whole family will have to pay off the debt."