Chapter 137

I just finished moving, and within two days it was Lin Dongdong's Full Moon Wine.

Nowadays, due to the different status of the Lin family, there are naturally many guests coming. Basically everyone in the village came to congratulate him, and a lot of people came from the town as well.

Duan Wensai even abused his power by sending an official to deliver things, which gave the Lin family face and won Lin Ze's heart.

On the day of the Hundred Days Banquet, as expected, the Lin family was crowded with people. It was impossible to calculate how many guests would come, so Lin Ze arranged a buffet style like a Western banquet.

The people in the town live a prosperous and polite life. In front of so many "nobles", the villagers are embarrassed to use "grabbing" like they used to do at banquets. They are more restrained and don't make any trouble. A fool's errand.

Of course, this was also the result of Lin Ze asking Li Laofu to greet the villagers. He really didn't believe in the villagers' self-control when it came to food...

To be honest, there is no such thing as full-moon wine in the village. It is mainly a matter of economic conditions. Whoever has the most children will just have red eggs to make it fun. Setting up wine only happens during weddings and weddings.

What's more, the Lin Ze family has a little brother. What a waste for him to have a full moon wine.

But Lin Ze doesn't care about this. The joy of becoming a father now fills his heart. He wants to announce to the whole world that he has a child. Of course, he and Asheng's child must be specially celebrated. It must be done!

This attitude made people in the village who didn't like him look down upon him. They thought that Lin Ze was just a fool. He had never seen a child. What was so rare about giving birth to a little brother? He was just a loser.

That brother didn't know what kind of luck he had, or what kind of tricks he had used to make Lin Ze dizzy.

If another wife and husband had given birth to a little brother, I don't know how they would be disliked. But Lin Ze was so fond of this little brother that he even bought a maid, a slave, and a mother-in-law to serve him. .

Doesn't this guy know that the chances of his little brother getting pregnant and having a son are low? If he doesn't give birth to a son with his first child, he doesn't know when he will get pregnant next time?

Someone else should give some advice, Lin Ze is still not happy,

"If God gives you a child, you can have it if you can. If you can't, forget it. How can you cut off your family if you give birth to a little brother? If you don't have my last name, doesn't your blood flow from me?"

"How can a girl lose money when she gives birth to a little brother? Not to mention the fact that the boy has been careless and naughty since he was a child. When he grows up, you have to prepare a house for him, get married, and marry a wife. If your son doesn't live up to his expectations, you still have to raise a grandson. Xiao My brother and I will marry someone else when you grow up. Not only will I earn a betrothal gift for you, but I will also give you something back during the New Year and the holidays so that you can enjoy your life comfortably. Why do you lose money?"

"Don't tell me that marrying a girl requires a dowry. It's all for the girl and the brother to use his own body to support himself. Otherwise, are you marrying your girl or selling your girl? Why should you risk being bullied by your parents-in-law to support your parents' family? Just be nice to your children when you get married, and your children will respect you for the rest of their lives."