Chapter 71

After chatting with some cute village men for a while, Lin Ze was dumbfounded and received more than a dozen fish and lotus roots as gifts.

It was impossible to eat so many fish and lotus roots, and besides, they were not free. The villagers wanted to give them copper coins for catching fish and lotus roots in He's pond. In the end, the kindness was hard to refuse, and Lin Ze only wanted two big fish and two lotus roots.

He Xiangfeng couldn't stop laughing. He joked and asked Lin Ze to go back first. He had to go home and wash off the dirt on his body and change clothes before going over to eat. Brother Luo was at Lin's house almost every day because he was learning how to make desserts.

In this way, Lin Ze could only regretfully give up the fun of fishing in the river in the countryside and return, thinking about building a house and building a pond in his own yard to play slowly in the future!

When Lin Ze returned home, Zhang was working with Luo Ge'er and others to make tomorrow's bread and the cakes ordered by Aipika customers.

Ever since he told Erbo Lin and the He family about hiring people for the dessert shop and the specific candidates were decided, Lin Ze showed his dark nature of "making the best use of everything".

They all have to be trained anyway, so if I bring them over to do odd jobs, it's just a practice.

So although Lin Ze has been busy in the past few days, he feels much more relaxed than before, because he finally no longer has to beat egg whites and cream!

God knows, he has now developed bulging muscles in both arms, and his strength is twice as strong as before. Although he is very toned, the process is too painful.

But it's okay now. The two boys from the second uncle's family and the two brothers from the He family have taken over this job. If nothing happens, these boys will be the ones doing the hard work of beating egg whites and whipping cream, moving things, etc. in the dessert shop from now on. .

Lin Ze had taken a close look at these boys. They were all strong and strong. He secretly nicknamed them the 'Four King Kongs' with great pleasure.

The other two boys and the girl are responsible for assisting the two dessert chefs, Zhang Luo, and serving food to greet customers.

The main customers of the dessert shop are the ladies and young men in the backyard. If a man comes, the "Four Diamonds" are the bricks of the revolution and must be moved at any time.

In addition, what Lin Ze is most satisfied with is the temperament of these future employees. They are all smart and willing to work. They do not slack off because of their relatives and friends. Instead, they work very hard and are worthy of the wages he pays.

During this period, his yard was bustling every afternoon, with Zhang taking the lead and Luo Geer assisting. Although the yard was busy, it was orderly.

"Da Zhuang, beat the egg whites for a while longer, and remember to add the sugar in batches."

"Dali, get another bucket of water."

"Brother Ming, be careful when making meat floss toppings, and be sure to strictly follow the portions..."

"Tui'er, don't make your and Lanlan's jam too sweet, just moderate."

When Lin Ze returned home and saw the bustling scene in his yard, and then looked at Zhang who looked calm and commanding, he couldn't help but feel how beautiful he was.

Although his character is relatively introverted and doesn't like to talk much outside, his attitude towards doing things has changed. He is absolutely unambiguous and his serious expression makes people want to...conquer and overwhelm.