Chapter 87

The private school admissions exam was busy for most of the day, and finally ended successfully.

Although many children were eliminated, under Lin Ze's comfort and praise, no child was affected by failure. Instead, each one happily followed their parents holding the small sandbox for today's exam.

In the eyes of all the children, they are not as ignorant about reading as they used to be. They are more interested in it. If they really have the opportunity to continue reading, I believe that children with this interesting mentality will gain a lot in the future.

The parents of the children who participated in the assessment were sent away, and Lin Ze was not free until the application time in the afternoon.

Then I took the people who came to help today to a restaurant for a celebration banquet to celebrate the successful enrollment and thank everyone for coming to help.

Although the helpers are all brothers and sisters from the second uncle's family and the He family, and they are very familiar with each other, they still have to be generous where they should be. Don't just excuse them just because they are familiar with each other, and think that others' help is natural.

Moreover, these people will still be employees of his private school and dessert shop in the future. As a boss, he cannot be stingy. If he is stingy, no one will follow him!

Of course, Lin Ze is not a wealthy person, and he will not be too rich to pretend to be fat and go to the most expensive and famous restaurant in town. They go to ordinary restaurants to eat, and the consumption is average.

But this also made everyone very happy. Considering the poverty of the villagers, there were many people who had never entered a restaurant in their lives.

The people who came to help today were the He family, Uncle Lin's family, Grandma Zhang's grandparents, Father Lin and Lin Xiaolian. Chen Shuju wanted to come and join in the fun, but Lin Ze was not sure, so these were the only people at the dinner table at the moment.

Originally, Lin Ze wanted Zhang Shidan'er to take the admissions exam. Anyway, the three special admissions quotas for poor people were available to anyone who had the ability.

But Grandma Zhang refused. It wasn't that she didn't want her grandson to study, but that she didn't want to trouble Lin Ze anymore.

Originally, Lin Ze asked her to work as a favor, but she was an old woman working but took her grandson to eat and drink. After all, Lin Ze also agreed to let her grandson sit in on the class, so it was nothing. to obtain a student quota in a private school.

The Lin family gave their grandson and grandson such good salary and food allowance. She had to do more things with her grandson to be worthy of it. Seeing Lin Ze getting more and more prosperous, maybe he could be reused in the future when his grandson gets older.

Compared with studying to make a living, Grandma Zhang thinks more realistically and just hopes that her grandson can have a stable job in the future.

Lin Ze knew that some people were more self-respecting and knowledgeable. Since Grandma Zhang was unwilling to accept it, he had no choice but to give up.

The table is full of people, and everyone is very polite. When the food is served, they start eating with chopsticks.

Most of the people are shy and honest. Zheng Xiaoluo and Lin Xiaolian are the liveliest ones, so they rely on these two to liven up the atmosphere.

The girls and boys in the village are all quite showy. Today's Linze private school entrance examination was so new and lively. The conversation between the two of them basically revolved around this non-stop excitement, and they were full of praise. .