Chapter 34

What? Please ask Lin Ze to be your tutor?

Before Lin Ze could make an expression, the villagers around him helped him make expressions of surprise, and all of them had incredible expressions.

In fact, it is not unusual for someone to ask Lin Ze to educate their children. After all, Lin Ze's status as a talented scholar is still in the county government. He passed the exam at the age of twelve and was rumored to be a "genius in Qingshan County". 'The name.

It's a pity that "Shang Zhongyong" got sick from the exam later, and his future was hopeless, so he faded away from everyone's sight.

However, despite this, Lin Ze's true talent and learning were undeniable. Later, many squires came to visit and wanted to invite Lin Ze to come into the house to teach their children, but they were all rejected by Lin Ze who only wanted to continue taking exams.

Slowly, unpleasant rumors spread about 'Lin Ze' having a higher eye, being arrogant, being self-sufficient in learning, and so on.

In addition, after Lin Ze got drunk and broke into the boudoir of his teacher's daughter, almost ruining the girl's innocence and moral character, Lin Ze's reputation in the town was completely ruined, and no one wanted to ask him to be their husband again.

After all, literati in the Daji Dynasty were divided into schools and attached great importance to discipleship. A gentleman's talent, academic reputation and moral character would have a great influence on the future prospects of his students.

Take Mr. Wei from Dongguo Private School in the town, who was his former teacher, as an example. In Lin Ze's opinion, he didn't know enough, and becoming a scholar was just a matter of luck.

But just because Wei Fuzi's former teacher was a well-known old scholar in Qingshan County, he was sought after. After he was admitted as a scholar, he knew himself and did not continue. Instead, he opened a private school under the pretext of "aiming to educate talents and spread knowledge", which attracted many people. Many people went to study as teachers.

Later, he was lucky enough to have a student who passed the exam, and this made him become famous as a respected person.

Being a teacher in this era is definitely an easy job that is both profitable and respectable. Lin Ze thought about it at first, but unfortunately his original stall was so bad that this road was not feasible at all, so he had no choice but to do business to make money. .

So at this moment, when he saw Li Guangcai and his son studying with him, he felt the same incredible mood as the people in the village.

"You mean... you want me to be your son's husband? Are you sure you want me to be your husband?"

Lin Ze looked at the fat member in front of him and asked again with some uncertainty, emphasizing the last sentence.

The surrounding villagers also wanted to ask this question, including Lin Sangui. This shows how bad Lin Ze's reputation was in the past. It did not affect Lin Ze's deprivation of the scholar's honorary title and imperial examination qualifications, but it also made people not want to follow him. He socializes.

"Yes, that's right. I'm here to invite you, Mr. Lin. My son, please say hello to sir."

Li Guangcai was particularly happy and nodded readily. He seemed to have known that Lin Ze had such a reaction, so he was not surprised.

After saying that, he pushed his son out to say hello.

But his son obviously didn't want to ask Lin Ze to be his husband, so he looked reluctant and looked like a spoiled young master with a very bad attitude. He tilted his head to the side and let out a 'hum'.