Chapter 108

Lin Ze doesn't know yet about the heroic things Father Lin did.

After the exchange banquet, the students took the students back to the inn to pack their luggage and immediately returned to Nanyang Town.

Not only did the students gain a lot these days, but he also learned a lot and saw a lot. After all, it was better to walk thousands of miles after studying.

After a trip to the county town, he had a more intuitive understanding of the ancient customs and customs. During the exchange banquet, Lin Ze also had a clear understanding of the Confucian scholars in this place.

What do Confucian scholars say here? It doesn't matter how bad it is, it's just human nature to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages, and has a rigid character.

Then there are the old guys like Mr. Zhong who have no bad intentions but are impulsive and rigid. In fact, in general, they are fine. As long as they are willing to communicate seriously, it is not unreasonable. It is much better than the picture he imagined of only one family being the only one. .

In view of all these, Lin Ze naturally had to give some ideological education to a group of children while he was on his way back without wasting any time.

Fang Shanyuan agreed with this. Although the students are still young, they are still about ten years old. This is a critical moment for shaping concepts and thoughts. What kind of thoughts create what kind of life? As a teacher, in this Correct guidance is very important.

Lin Ze's arrangements and actions were very well planned. The only bad thing was that Lin Ze was a shameless gangster at heart, full of black ink, so of course he followed his own standards in thinking.

Specific examples are as follows:

"Have you seen Mr. Zhong today? He is actually very knowledgeable, but he is just too stupid. He shot me to the first place. Mr. Jiang singled me out for everyone to criticize, which proves that I am definitely a difficult person. This It's normal for an old guy to come here rashly even if he doesn't know his condition, so he will bear the brunt of the abuse..."

"Although the others are not loyal, they are indeed smart choices... In a word, don't pretend to be awesome if you don't have absolute strength. If you do, then feel free to act boldly and arrogantly. Geniuses who don't like to show off are not good geniuses."

"Of course, sir, you are not asking you to learn from those unloyal people. There must be a limit to seeking benefits and avoiding disadvantages. Sir, there is no specific standard for you to set this limit. You can refer to morality, but this is not certain. The most important thing is to do anything You have to think clearly about whether you will regret something. If you don't, then fine, whatever the hell you say, do it to me. If the Buddha blocks the Buddha, the Buddha will block the God. It doesn't matter if you are arrogant, as long as you have the ability."

"There is one more thing I would like to say, sir. That is your Mr. Fang. You must thank him and learn from him this time. Mr. Zhong used you to criticize you. Mr. Fang defended you bravely. You must bear this in mind. Heart!"

"People bully the weak and fear the strong. In the future, when others provoke you, if you have the confidence, return it immediately to me. It doesn't matter if you don't have the confidence. It's never too late for a gentleman to take revenge. It's not too late for a gentleman to take revenge. You can think of a way to do it again without shame and vent your anger. That's fine, don't give me any flinch..."

The students carefully remembered, "Sir, what if we attack too hard and hurt the person too much? Wouldn't that be bad?"

"They deserve it. Who made him provoke us? It's your choice between offending one person or being troubled by thousands of people."