Chapter 3

There were too many unfamiliar fragments of memories in his mind, and Lin Ze spent a lot of energy to integrate these memories into his consciousness.

His guess was correct. He had really traveled through time. He inexplicably transported himself to this ancient world called 'Da Ji' during his sleep, a dynasty that did not exist in history.

However, except for the addition of a new race of people called 'little brothers', the other customs and customs here have not changed much.

As for what a little brother is, Lin Ze is really shocked. This is a race whose body structure is no different from that of ordinary men, but can give birth to offspring!

And the boy he tossed and devoured last night was said to be the husband he had seriously married, in other words, he was his wife...

The original name is the same as him, also named Lin Ze. He is the eldest son of the Lin family in Heba Village, Qingshan County. He is 22 years old this year.

It is said that the Lin family is quite famous in the ten miles and eight towns. The small farm family actually supported two sons to study. How expensive was studying in ancient times? How much effort did it take? How many times do you tighten your belt to save money?

In the early years, everyone was not optimistic about it, but the Lin family's ancestral tombs were so good that two scholars came out of one of the sects. Isn't this just the smoke coming out of the ancestral tombs?

Unfortunately, the good times did not last long. The eldest son of the Lin family, Yuan, suddenly contracted a strange disease. Every time he took the provincial examination, he would be carried out sideways within half a day of entering the examination room.

I went to see many doctors but it was of no use. If the disease could not be cured, then my career in the imperial examination would stop at becoming a scholar.

In addition, when he was studying in a private school, he accidentally broke into his wife's daughter's room while drunk and almost ruined his daughter's reputation. He was kicked out of the private school by the angry master and was humiliated.

After repeated blows, the village looked down upon him, his family disliked him, and his original temperament became sensitive and gloomy. But he couldn't do anything else except study, so he studied at home, endured the humiliation and continued next time.

However, the original body's strange illness of 'fainting' cannot be cured, so no matter how hard you try, it will be useless, it is a pure waste of money.

Moreover, the Lin family was not wealthy to begin with, so the family's focus of education and hope gradually fell on their second son.

In addition, Chen Shuju has been partial to the middle child since she was a child. After the shrew made a fuss, not only did the original person have to be looked down upon all day long, but the girl he liked was also 'swapped' by his mother and became his brother's wife. , he married another younger brother of the Zhang family.

This time the original person was completely mad.

However, the marriage change was a matter between the Lin family and the Zhang family. The parents ordered a matchmaker, and it did not violate the rules. Even if they went to the officials, it would be useless. The original person was forced to marry Zhang, the younger brother of the Zhang family.

Because of the resentment in his heart, the original person hated Zhang very much.

After getting married, she refused to consummate the marriage and vented all her anger on Zhang. She would abuse her at best and beat her severely. She would also watch Zhang while his mother was working, treating him like a vent for her anger.