Chapter 49

"My husband is not a shameless person!"

For Zhang, the most important thing in his heart before was his mother, but now Lin Ze has to be included.

Although they had not been together for a short time, their feelings had collided very quickly. He had never been in love in his entire life. Lin Ze was the first person he liked, and it was considered his first love.

First love is the most unforgettable and the fastest and deepest thing to fall into. Lin Ze himself is a gentle and affectionate person. It is not surprising that Zhang likes and even falls in love with Lin Ze in such a short period of time.

When it comes to relationships, everyone is defensive. Wei Yunying insults her whenever she opens her mouth, and Zhang can't help it no matter how good his temper is.

"Lin Ze is a shameless person! A gangster!"

Similarly, Wei Yunying also became angry.

Wei Yunying was originally a spoiled young lady with a bad temper. Under the influence of Wei Hongyi since she was a child, she thought that even if she couldn't marry an official, she would at least marry a civil servant. What's the point of being a scholar? Look down on it.

But the only big shot in a small place like Nanyang Town is the county magistrate. He is an old man in his sixties and naturally cannot be considered. Therefore, the Juren student whom Wei Hongxi taught before became Wei Yunying. The only target for father and daughter.

Although the judge was forty years old and already had a wife in his family, the man was still in his prime at forty, and the other wife was just from the village. Based on the Wei family's family background and blooming age, Wei Yunying felt that she If you get married, you will definitely be favored, and there will be no problem at all. If you are an equal wife, you will be an equal wife. If you are a married woman, you will be more beautiful.

But she never expected that something would go wrong later. She was accidentally hit by the drunken 'Lin Ze' and the whole thing was ruined. As a result, she had no choice but to marry her current husband.

Even though her current husband-in-law is young and good-tempered, and has the reputation of being a scholar, but his family is a businessman, how difficult is it for a scholar to pass the college entrance examination, and there are many scholars who have been scholars all their lives. Wei Yunying feels that she has been wronged and married at a low age. I have always been worried about it.

Just now she just looked down on Zhang as a young man from the village, but now she knows that he is Mr. Lin Ze, and the old and new hatreds have not yet exploded together.

"Oh, you are so excited to help Lin Ze speak, you probably don't know who I am, right?"

Wei Yunying looked at Zhang Weiwei's expression and was angry, laughing, and gnashing her teeth.

"Let me tell you, my name is Wei Yunying. As a husband, you don't know that Lin Ze was kicked out of the private school, right? That bastard broke into my room when he was drunk! What is he if he's not a shameless person? ?!"

After finishing his words, Zhang was stunned for a moment. He didn't expect that they were enemies on a narrow road.

However, all the ladies and gentlemen present, as well as the people behind the screen, had expressions that were hard to explain when they heard this. They secretly thought to themselves that Wei Yunying was a fool. She said such words in front of everyone, because she didn't want fame!

The control of women in ancient times can be said to be very strict. Even if there is a reason for being intruded into the boudoir by a strange man, it is not a good thing to announce it. If you really care about it, you may be sent to a nunnery, even if the woman herself is not at fault. Times are so cruel.