Chapter 31

Doing business is not difficult for Lin Ze. If he wants to, he has many ways to make a fortune in his mind. After all, he has worked in modern times for many years, and he is still in the sales project industry, so these are not a problem at all.

But he doesn't need it now, because for him now, apart from his brain, he doesn't have all kinds of cheats like other protagonists in novels.

Without background and absolute self-protection ability, showing too many things will only bring disaster.

Therefore, after possessing his original knowledge, Lin Ze decisively chose to take the imperial examination first. Everyone was happy if he passed the exam, but it didn't matter if he failed. Three years was enough for him to gain a foothold in this small place.

So now Lin Ze's plan is not to make a fortune, he only needs a stable and good income, and what he is doing now is just a small test.

At present, the bread income can be stable at around 2 taels a day, but this is only because of the freshness. After a while, the freshness will definitely decrease. If you want to maintain customer flow, you need to continuously add new products.

Of course, Lin Ze had no problem with that, but he didn't want to do that. Firstly, he was too tired, and secondly, no matter how many snack recipes he had, he would eventually run out.

So after careful consideration, Lin Ze chose to launch a VIP card to make money from rich people!

"Only love Him...what is it?"

As ancient people, naturally they could not understand this modern language and were a little confused.

Zhang had heard Lin Ze say it, but without seeing it implemented in detail, he was confused and couldn't explain it.

So this kind of 'difficult' thing still has to be popularized by Lin Ze, but when he heard that everyone couldn't pronounce the English letters correctly, he laughed,

"If you only love each other, just love each other. It sounds quite artistic. Only love each other. Well, this is a gimmick packaging."

Lin Ze had an idea and decisively gave VIP a new name that suited the current environment.

"Actually, when I say VIP, I mean distinguished guests. It is specially designed for wealthy people in the town. I also make several other desserts. Both the taste and shape are more than ten times better than bread..."

"But the process of making these desserts is difficult and labor-intensive. You can't make too much at one time, and the cost is very high. The selling price is not cheap. Except for those who have the ability to buy, ordinary people are reluctant to spend this money..."

"So at that time, I only plan to do something every month. The sales are only for people with VIP cards, and they need to book in advance. Every time there are new designs, VIP card holders will also have priority to buy and get discounts. This will not only satisfy the employees but also the gentlemen. It's vanity, you can make money, and you don't have to worry about no one wanting it, so isn't this a perfect solution?"

Lin Ze showed a cunning smile that he used to negotiate with clients.

Everyone was stunned.

He Xiangfeng admired him very much. Smart people are really smart wherever they go. Lin Ze used to be very good at reading, but now he is still brainless in other people in the same profession.

If it is true, as Lin Ze said, that this "only love card" has become a thing reserved for the rich and wealthy in the town, then it will definitely be more honorable to give this thing to Zheng's father's friends at the wedding banquet.