Chapter 128

As we all know, Lin Ze is a very narcissistic person. He can even explain that he can't help himself even if he occasionally does rough things.

First of all, the first question is about his own evaluation. He is definitely not self-effacing at all. He praises himself no matter how good he is, and pays for all kinds of complimentary words for free.

Although he does not praise himself as "literary and capable of writing to determine the world, and martial arts to mount a horse to determine the world", he also honestly explains his shortcomings, but as long as it is what he is good at, that is the image of being highly talented and knowledgeable. .

After praising himself eloquently, Lin Ze was in a happy mood and entered the best state for the exam.

Han Yunzhi asked a lot of questions, covering not only various ideological and three views, but also policy theory, arithmetic, poetry, legal and political theory, etc. that were tested in the imperial examination. The test was very comprehensive.

Due to limited time, the other party did not ask for detailed writing, and just asked Lin Ze to write the general outline.

This saves a lot of time in thinking about words and polishing the writing. Lin Ze, who is accustomed to the modern concise style, answers very fluently. As a 'teacher', he naturally understands that the real intention of Han Yunzhi's test questions is not how talented he is, but how talented he is. his attitude and thinking.

In this way, Lin Ze had no scruples when answering the questions. He could write whatever he thought in his heart, without having to hide anything.

As a modern man, he is really not good at poetry and literature. He can only write a passing poem by relying on the knowledge and memory left by his body.

His ink skills were limited to this, and he became a disciple in order to improve this, so he wrote honestly and according to his true level, which made Mr. Jiang and Han Yunzhi frown when they saw him next to him.

But such things as arithmetic, policy, and political theory are his advantages. When it comes to analyzing the world's current situation, is his knowledge far beyond that of the ancients for thousands of years? Is this a vegetarian?

In ancient times, the purpose of the imperial examinations was to select talents who could serve the court. Those with outstanding literary talents were certainly amazing, but unique solutions to issues such as current affairs, farming and folk customs were the best choices.

Han Yunzhi's test questions were not very tricky, the arithmetic questions were just at the college entrance examination level, and the policy discussions and current affairs were all very realistic in Daji today.

Lin Ze was originally a science student in modern times, and his mathematical skills can easily handle arithmetic. However, when discussing current affairs, he is most afraid of being punished by words for inappropriate words.

However, this was not a palace examination, the emperor was not in front of him, and Han Yunzhi was not a person with sinister intentions. After thinking carefully, Lin Ze boldly expressed his opinion.

Drawing on modern knowledge and combining it with the actual situation in ancient times, we answered the question of 'drought in the north and flood in the west'.

The problem of drought and flood is not only a problem in ancient times, it is also a big problem in modern times. However, this problem has been overcome and solved in modern times. The plan of 'South-to-North Water Diversion' can be slightly modified and moved to the ancient country of Daji to become 'West-to-North Water Diversion'. '.